Does Jules Jaguar guesting her account...

...mean we're gonna have to see a fucking 9:00 pm on Sunday night 'guesting' ad leading off the Weekend Lineup for 4 fucking days?...lmao

(Mother fucker it's good to be back...This place has been pretty lame while I was gone. I've been reading)
Welcome back Slut that is a Man.
...mean we're gonna have to see a fucking 9:00 pm on Sunday night 'guesting' ad leading off the Weekend Lineup for 4 fucking days?...lmao

(Mother fucker it's good to be back...This place has been pretty lame while I was gone. I've been reading) Originally Posted by ManSlut
Pfft! Guess you weren't really 'gone', now were you?

Quit fucking with my baby, Jules! If she wants to guest her account, or unguest it, post a fucking ad, and reguest it, oh well. She can do what she wants. Don't like it? Well, that's just tough shit.

Let it be what it is.

Quit fucking with my baby, Jules! If she wants to guest her account, or unguest it, post a fucking ad, and reguest it, oh well. She can do what she wants. Don't like it? Well, that's just tough shit.

Let it be what it is. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Does an unsolicited, though well-earned, ban mean I had to stay away?...Did you recently writing a cry baby 'I'm going to leave Eccie' threAD recently, then back out of that when no one gave a shit, disqualify you from participating Randall Photographer Creep?

Now back to topic, for those who understand it, creeper photographers excluded.

P.S. Thanks Mavs Fan
Does an unsolicited, though well-earned, ban mean I had to stay away?...Did you recently writing a cry baby 'I'm going to leave Eccie' threAD recently, then back out of that when no one gave a shit, disqualify you from participating Randall Photographer Creep?

P.S. Thanks Mavs Fan Originally Posted by ManSlut
holy crap, best post i have ever read on eccie!

high five high five high five!
Finally he's back!!! Kitty is banned and Manslut is back, all is good on icky.

P.S. Thanks Mavs Fan Originally Posted by ManSlut
You were banned, man?? Oh, dude. Sorry to hear that....only, not.

You come back fucking with people, so, I'm fucking with you.

Jules didn't call your name, so why the fuck are you calling hers??
  • broes
  • 09-15-2016, 10:42 PM

Let it be what it is. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Dont know Jules. Never met her. I would still wager that you are on her DNS list. I bet you are on quite a few.
Dont know Jules. Never met her. I would still wager that you are on her DNS list. I bet you are on quite a few. Originally Posted by broes
I would bet you're wrong on that one broes, she'll fuck most anyone...She doesn't have a NBA policy and he kisses her ass too much.
  • broes
  • 09-15-2016, 10:56 PM
That nerd has been awkwardly flirting with her for a long time. So either she has him on the do not see list or he is still saving up the money.
That nerd has been awkwardly flirting with her for a long time. So either she has him on the do not see list or he is still saving up the money. Originally Posted by broes
she's got a pretty face.....but her left boob seems bigger than her right boob.......that might be a problem......IJS.....
  • broes
  • 09-16-2016, 12:21 AM
she's got a pretty face.....but her left boob seems bigger than her right boob.......that might be a problem......IJS..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Thats not uncommon with real tits so it doesnt bother me in the least on a set of big naturals. A boob tattoo on a big natural is a deal breaker. Its like putting a bumper sticker on a Benz.
Dont know Jules. Never met her. I would still wager that you are on her DNS list. I bet you are on quite a few. Originally Posted by broes
Says the guy who's ONLY purpose on this board is to be a brainless troll, running around from thread to thread, and ruining them with troll slime, along with your fellow slack jawed, women hating pals.

It's the same crew, who's obviously in league with the mods, running around like roaches, fucking up the board.

I'm quite sure Jules is on your DNS...because she's a woman, and you don't get down like that.

FOH!!
Wasn't aware she guest'ed her account. I'm sure she has all she needs from eccie while she's away from here.
she's got a pretty face.....but her left boob seems bigger than her right boob.......that might be a problem......IJS..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
hahahha, this may be the worst post i have ever seen on eccie..

how many naked ladies have you seen in your life?

thats like saying that one leg is longer than the other..
one ear is lower than the other...
hello, human anatomy...
the heart is on your left side, it has a lot to do with it.
have you checked your balls lately?