Who's working Thanksgiving?

Says it all! I'll post in ISO as well.
I'm working from 9am-2pm. Far North Dallas incall
Would be nice to know. With all the rejections and crickets I hear from requests sent out this week it seems no gal in DFW wants my money this week with Black Friday coming and rent week or they all won the lottery.
I can meet Thanksgiving Day until 1pm, as well as Black Friday and all weekend 8am-3pm In North Dallas and running specials
I am free in the morning on Thanksgiving. I will be working Friday as well. Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I'll be available in Frisco anytime Thursday and the rest of the weekend as well.
I will be around.

FBSM

Near 183 and Beltline.
I will be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am-3pm.
If you want to double your holiday fun Red Headed Julie and I will also be available those three days and have great doubles specials.
💋
Why not ?

Now's the time to chip in - Black Friday - Month's End - Holiday's. It's show some appreciation time.

Enjoyed a luscious creature this morning about as good as it gets but I'm gonna see if I can beat that!
Available on Thanksgiving after 8pm
I am working after 8pm for Incall or out.
All day Friday...
I'm available for outcall on Thanksgiving Day, as well as the rest of the weekend!
If you're looking for a submissive gal... give me a try!
I'm available all day on Thanksgiving incall in Addison and outcalls all over the dfw...
Available all day in Ftw. Private In call near the downtown area.