State: Texas
Address: 121/central dr
Activities: FV FBSM CBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: girl next door, dirty blonde, cute, pics are not her
Recommendation: No
I always hate the tone and words when they said be careful I am so sensitive when you touch anywhere. Once I had a white Latina who did the same exact thing, when I tried LFK, no I can't, when I asked for DATY she said big NO, when I try to suck boobies she said very sensitive please no, I told her, I am going out and get the reviews as I experience, keep the money its on me, my mistake, she was like I don't care about the reviews, I know the looks, she knew that there are enough stupid's with money in DFW and if they can get 4-5 everyday they are golden. When I put on clothes and about to leave, she told me OK, I will try to accommodate you this time as an exception I told her whatever and then, she did allow some DATY, LFK and MT, but I told her if she is that sensitive about everything, then she is not in the right business.
Thanks dude... i hate that review as my fantasy is now over... thanks
I went to this spot last year and saw this girl that used to be in their crew named Mackenzie. Left a bit to be disred in the face but she had a phat ass and was an amazing fuck. I wish she would show back up and replace Kortney. I actually was tempted to see Chloe but that one pic with the name across her face makes her look huge.
Another RR’s success story. Very sorry for your experience. We’ve all been there. Part of the game
Thank you for the heads up on her. She is off my to do list.
I was gonna see her since Kennedy is a great provider. Sad to hear she’s nothing close to how Kennedy is
I was gonna see her since Kennedy is a great provider. Sad to hear she’s nothing close to how Kennedy is Originally Posted by weddy2404
ya night and day, KB is a pro and great IOP etc, this chic was opposite. YMMV