I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED ...

JUST ANOTHER THOUGHT ..

GUYS &DOLLS,

I ALWAYS HERE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GIRLS WHO ARE "WIFEY MATERIAL" .. WTH DOES THAT MEAN?? WHAT MAKES A GIRL THAT AND WHAT SEPERATES THE GIRL FROM THAT..AND WHEN DO U KNOW SHES NO LONGER WIFEY/GF MATERIAL BUT JUST A BOOTY CALL ... ?? I HAVE JUST ALWAYS WONDERED.. HMM ??

IM DEF INTRESTEAD TO SEE THE RESPONSE ON THIS ..

KISSES
SWEET LEXXXI DD'S
I'm sure it differs from person to person... if they're even looking for wifey material, that is. For me, it means that they know who they are; they accept who they are and accept you for who you are... while still leaving room to grow.

Bottom line: people change as they grow older and sometimes people can change/grow together... but sometimes it can go the other way. You never really know how it will turn out, but I find, if the woman is aware of this fact and is already happy with who she is as a person, there's a better chance of making it last. No guaranties in anything though.
GOS... I LIKE UR WAY OF THINKING ..
GOS... I LIKE UR WAY OF THINKING .. Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
I'll be sure to put you down as potential wifey material then.
lol please no drama though .. i like it to be simple and no arguing ..lmao ..
hell i know id make a bad ass wifey one day .. its really basic how to keep a man and make it work feed em fuck em bjs and dont take every word they say to the heart bc alot of times they put their foot in their mouths and most of all have fun and enjoy Life and smile !!!!.. Awee so why am i single?? .. bc im not wanting to deal with the guys i find in sa.. wanna be players ..lol.. so might as well provide and cure my sexual frustrations .. right !!

so lets see what others are thinking what makes a woman a gf/wifey material and all of a sudden be switched to booty call .. i wanna here from first hand incidents ... lol all personal..