Need Practice? Take yourself to new levels!

I provide providers practice practice play. Want to try something new? I am your guy. Ready to get to the next level? I am your guy. Practice makes perfect.
LOL
I swear you just can't make this shit up.
Bahahahah OMG I want to practice castration. I wonder if he's down for that?
Bahahahah OMG I want to practice castration. I wonder if he's down for that? Originally Posted by bryleexoxo
It depends if you have medical certifications. Is re-attachment included?
I swear you just can't make this shit up. Originally Posted by alaine
Practice makes perfect!
It's a fetish, so no medical certifications. And, we don't reattach it once it's cut off. the point is removal.
Hey - it is not a bad idea !

There are plenty of providers who DO NOT know the best way to suck a cock, or to massage a prostate. A live model with a room full of providers for a show and tell experience might increase top ilne revenues.
Think of it as continuing education.

Milking, mild BDSM, strap on, enemas, BJ 101, CBT, wands, TENS, role play, etc... Nothing to scoff at.

And of course, the model gets paid ?!?!?!? ( Enter FancyLady here )

Only the details need to be ironed out... Wha ? You think he is trying to get a freebie ????
Hey - it is not a bad idea !

There are plenty of providers who DO NOT know the best way to suck a cock, or to massage a prostate. A live model with a room full of providers for a show and tell experience might increase top ilne revenues.
Think of it as continuing education.

Milking, mild BDSM, strap on, enemas, BJ 101, CBT, wands, TENS, role play, etc... Nothing to scoff at.

And of course, the model gets paid ?!?!?!? ( Enter FancyLady here )

Only the details need to be ironed out... Wha ? You think he is trying to get a freebie ???? Originally Posted by crashkopf
Thank you, someone finally gets it.
Lol I'll keep you in mind when I teach my next BDSM oriented class. I usually prefer to use a model I've worked with before.
Lol I'll keep you in mind when I teach my next BDSM oriented class. I usually prefer to use a model I've worked with before. Originally Posted by bryleexoxo
Thank you ma'am. However, you'd need to pay me to come to Erie, PA and the travel costs. A gentleman has a private aeroplane in another thread
Lol either that, or host the training event in your town.