Mongers, how do you decide?

I don't know if putting this in co-ed is a mistake or not...

Men, how do you decide on a recommendation when you write a review? Yes or no?

After reading about what to me sounds like a pretty bad session, I see a YES recommendation and think WTF????? I read reviews by gents who have racked up large review counts and wonder if we saw the same woman; especially regarding looks or body descriptions. Yes I am very aware of the adage YMMV, and that personal taste will vary also, but some things just aren't right nor are they fair to those who read your reviews looking for GOOD information and not simply a large dose of self aggrandizement.

How I give a yes or no is decided by: Knowing what I know after the session, would I have done the session in the first place. ie. dirty incall, provider was more interested in her iphone than me, questionable incall location, obviously OLD or INACCURATE PICS etc,etc,etc. It could be the opposite, which has happened on various occasions: Looks better than pics, gave extra time, sexually better than expected, better value than expected. More IOP, etc.....
I realize that all sessions will not be top notch. Maybe no chemistry or I couldn't function or the lady just wasn't into me...but I will relate that information in the review. Honesty not BS is what should be in the reviews.

Yes, I know that the women all want yes recommendations but was the session worth it? Is this the elephant in the room? Do the mongers just want to write only yes reviews and hope that some of the ladies will reward him for it? Are the men AFRAID to publish a no review? If we don't have honest and good information in the reviews, we may as well be trolling Backpage...

Your responses are appreciated. Even from the providers, please!

G
I am definitely not affraid to post a no recommendation. I base my choice 1.TCB 2.PERFORMANCE 3. ACCURACY OF SHOWCASE 4. ATTRACTION(looks) all of these and if I really had a great time or not. I have only encountered one deserving of a no recommendation. Lots of guys put yes but explain why it barely fits that category.
I sense that some men might still give a YES because they know the girls can't read the ROS so they won't have to deal with backlash from a provider for a negative review, so they put the negative details in ROS and then still put a yes.

Just my thoughts
I agree to a point with that Jamie. The only problem with that is the gents that do not have ROS access for whatever reason. One time I gave a lady a yes but qualified it in the ROS. I caught so much crap from my friends on the board (who obviously had the necessary access) that I won't do it again. I believe that there is the possibility that if we had a bit more truth in the reviews that those who do not have the level of service will either up their game or leave this hobby to those who will give a great experience...

Thank you for your thoughts!

G
I look for "as advertised" basically. If the lady is promoting herself as GFE or "loves to kiss", or as "small bbw", whatever, I take that into consideration. If her photos are accurate and her description and what she tells me about herself are all accurate, then I'd pretty much have to say YES. It's not always about whether I had a great time, in my eyes, but whether or not she was as she claims to be.
But I agree with an earlier post, I have seen reviews of ladies that I have seen that were so far removed from what I experienced, I'd think..."either he's nuts or it's not the same girl".
I think the recommendation should be done slightly differently to more accurarately gauge a session and done in two parts.

1) Would you ever see this provider again based upon this session and/or recommend her to a personal monger friend?

2) Would you recommend her based on her making a good effort in all categories to please you and she does, but for whatever reason you just didn't click with her and you wouldn't go back.
  • InU
  • 11-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Overall, I believe it's hard to be objective in the pleasure industry. Chemistry is important but wont make me put 'NO' just because we didn't mix well. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, if a girl doesn't like her job and that in itself will infer, a negative review.

A 'YES' is given when the overall experience was above average. That includes most of the important areas like TCB, BCD, accurate pictures, cleanliness of provider and incall, disposition and attitude. Attitude is the one single factor that can really sour a great rendezvous and generate a 'NO'.

Then the dreaded YMMV, which can through a monkey wrench on the decision making when expectations aren't met. Just the nature of the hobby to trust your gut instincts and all available intelligence.

What if mongers had YMMV?(Your Money May Vary) Depending on all the above criteria. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way when you have only half the money and none of the pussy.
I believe clients should be honest with their reviews because if your not honest then whats the use of a review.... Id hate to be a client that didn't have premium access and saw a lady because she had a yes recommendation then later find out the ROS wasn't so hot.. comon guys.. Don't be scared to give your real opinion thats what this board is for! just my .02cents! Krissy
I wonder if some wont give an honest no for not only backlash from the lady but also her white knights which I think is a bs reason not to speak how you really feel about the experience your hard earned money went that was suppose to have given you a great time
I believe clients should be honest with their reviews because if your not honest then whats the use of a review.... Id hate to be a client that didn't have premium access and saw a lady because she had a yes recommendation then later find out the ROS wasn't so hot.. comon guys.. Don't be scared to give your real opinion thats what this board is for! just my .02cents! Krissy Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Excellent point Krissy,exactly why my first review was a no,and almost didn't try again!
  • Sabor
  • 11-08-2011, 08:59 AM
I agree with Who's Your Daddy, if I will not go back then it is a "No".
I was VERY kind when writing my 2nd and 3rd review. Would have been no's...but I was new and needing refs. Now I'm much more honest...but also good at picking who I see
Yes/No recommendations don't play a big role in my decision-making. I believe Your Mileage Will Vary (YMWV).

The more I'm around, the less I depend on the subjective (e.g., Recommendation (YMWV), Physical Description (check the photos), ROS (Dear Penthouse Letters...).

If I'm truly interested in a woman, chances are, I will go see her.
I think the recommendation should be done slightly differently to more accurarately gauge a session and done in two parts.

1) Would you ever see this provider again based upon this session and/or recommend her to a personal monger friend?

2) Would you recommend her based on her making a good effort in all categories to please you and she does, but for whatever reason you just didn't click with her and you wouldn't go back. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
If the issue is that she is all she advertised and we simply did not "click" (which is important to many who seek GFE), I have no issue giving her a "YES" recommendation....

If we did not click and I felt it was worth mentioning... I would put that into the ROS...(Suzy offered an excellent DFK, but for some reason, I could not get my sister out of my head and Little Sarge would not respond - totally my issue, as Suzy is hot, but reminds me so much of my little sister).

If the issue is that she is not all she advertised, but I would return for another session (Sin is an attractive lady and provides all the services she indicated, and exceptionally well, but the pics are clearly not her....) she gets a YES vote with the ROS containing the comments...

If the issue is that she is not all she advertised and I would not return... the recommendation is a NO, with a CLEAR reason for such. (Amy is cute, but clearly NOT the woman in the pics. She greated me and turned her cheek when I went to kiss her. Her menu was not as advertised, she only offered a CBJ when BBBJ was clearly indicated. Her rates were good for what she offered, but I have to give her a "NO" as the kiss on the cheek and the CBJ are clearly NOT the GFE menu of DFK and BBBJTCIM she advertises......

As long as the reason for a NO is clearly listed in the ROS, there should be not issue with listing one.

Frankly, I think the question deals more with the newer members and those without the ability to see the ROS.... and to that point... to be fair to the ladies who cannot read the ROS... many won't know WHY they received an "NO".

Respectfully submitted,

OldSarge