My Birthday Is Saturday, What Should I Do?

I'm turning 25 on Saturday but I'm not looking forward to it. It's just another day really. The last time I celebrated my birthday was...well I can't remember. Sure I went out and had a cheap dinner with whatever dick I was sucking at the time. But other than that I spent my b-days at home.

But I'm trying 25 and I feel old now. So I want to make the best of it. Any ideas?
Happy Early Birthday!!! Mine is on Sunday 25 is still young.....go out with girlfriends and have a great time!!
Happy Early Birthday!!! Mine is on Sunday 25 is still young.....go out with girlfriends and have a great time!! Originally Posted by Felina
Happy early birthday to you too

I hang around a lot of guys. I haven't hung out with a chick in 2 years lol. I might go out with my brother and his friends, they always seem to know where the fun parts of town are. Maybe I can get free cake out of it
Happy birthday in advance. How about a three some
Seems we have alot of birthday girls for the month of May. Happy Birthday to all. Felina, M.B and YourFavflavor.
Thank you so much, WT!
Happy birthday in advance. How about a three some Originally Posted by part-time lover
A threesome sounds fun
Seems we have alot of birthday girls for the month of May. Happy Birthday to all. Felina, M.B and YourFavflavor. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Thanks WT
here are a few ideas for you lovely ladies. all made in birthday cake..

Happy birthday to you all.

All as edible as you beautiful women.... pity I am so far away...
All of their boobs look weird
Yeah,, obviously enhanced...
Razr Beak has a sense of humor,,,,,,, people that makes the world laugh is a good trait.

Part time lover,,,, 3 women

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES
Thanks Lorde
haha... obviously.