What's your Favorite toy?

We need a fun thread for the New Year. So for all you freaks between the sheets, that just ain't complete, without some plastic meat. What is your favorite toys?
Evel Kneivel stunt cycle !!!
  • sydmo
  • 01-02-2018, 08:06 PM
rockem sockem robots
Although, once he got caught with a "Planet of the Apes" doll stuck up his asshole.
I've actually never been a huge fan of penetrative toys, but I do like using them on others. If I had a favorite, I'd say just a basic plastic clit vibe or smallish anal beads.
My favorite toys are the ones for a Daddy or Master to use on me...I LOVE the heavy, bull hide floggers and for penetration, I like a large, silicone soft with a slight up curve, vibrating dildo.
woohoooo cool toys!

I like my paddles......for you AND me!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0925171930.jpg (104.2 KB, 150 views)
I like this glass one for sharing, the butt plug in your ass and the other side I get to use and squirt all over ya. mmmm so sexy. I prefer glass or stainless steel toys over plastic. the stainless steel one is the favorite to use on me, hits the gspot just right. and of course the hitachi is a classic must have toy.
I find it humorous that the fellas all named actual toys, while the ladies are the ones who perved it up. And my metal Tonka dumptruck was mine; I used to sit on it and ride it down a hill.
Lol perv is my middle name

I also got a cool new toy for sensory play...a violet wand kit
I have a violet wand too. I find the electric tingles they give annoying, it doesn't do a thing for me but for those that love it... they REALLY love it. it is one of those toys you either fucking LOVELOVELOVE or do not enjoy. there is no middle ground. the modern knockoff violet wands are not really strong enough to hurt you but the original antique violet wand is so strong you could actually brand your name on someone's ass. the old fashioned ones are super strong and even dangerous in their ability to burn you. the modern knock offs are not capable of getting that hot and are much safer. I do enjoy using mine on those who like the sensations. I have made women cum using one on a woman in a receptive audience, it is a real panty dropper at a party.
I've actually never been a huge fan of penetrative toys, but I do like using them on others. If I had a favorite, I'd say just a basic plastic clit vibe or smallish anal beads. Originally Posted by JadeRose
My favorite toy has always been a woman's pussy, with which I can stimulate my cock, and with whom I can enjoy the delights of DATY with tongue and forefinger applied to the clit, the labia and the G-Spot!

I love the motion and emotion of a woman's pussy rocking and rolling around my face, or with my cock inside her from whatever angle.
My favorite toys are the ones for a Daddy or Master to use on me...I LOVE the heavy, bull hide floggers and for penetration, I like a large, silicone soft with a slight up curve, vibrating dildo. Originally Posted by CelticKitty
Slight up-curve, to massage the G-spot, the target of my forefinger as my tongue licks your clit and labia.