Date: 12/12
Name: Suji
Phone: 832 596 9791
Email Address: houstonkgirls@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Memorial City Mall
Activities: Shower preview BBBJ w/DT, CIM, BBFSMP, CIP x2.
Hair Length and Color: Wine/blonde curly past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite asian spinner. She's got like zero body fat, looks wise, similar to Candy, but personality wise, very submissive. Very cute face and pleaser attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
How are u mongers going in BB knowing 30 dudes went before u idk ��♂️
How are u mongers going in BB knowing 30 dudes went before u idk ��♂️ Originally Posted by RollieRollie
It’s his dick to do with as he pleases.
  • momo
  • 12-13-2022, 08:56 AM
definitely can't do BBFS with a girl that probably did that with 20 other guys
Saw her today. One of the prettiest Asians I've seen in a long time. This review is spot on. She is well worth seeing.
definitely can't do BBFS with a girl that probably did that with 20 other guys Originally Posted by momo
What’s the difference. Your wife, girlfriend and or other has probably given more rides than Greyhound and never probably not once used protection.

I didn’t know my ex wife was the queen of Louisiana until she dropped the truth about herself.
What’s the difference. Your wife, girlfriend and or other has probably given more rides than Greyhound and never probably not once used protection.

I didn’t know my ex wife was the queen of Louisiana until she dropped the truth about herself. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
I do bb as well but your SO is not likely to be fucking 6-8 guys bb a day. Not a valid comparison.
Hello my fellow eccie hobbyist. I just have one question for clarification.

So every single time there is a KGFE review, there will be another drawn out discussion about BBFS? Yes or No?
Hello my fellow eccie hobbyist. I just have one question for clarification.

So every single time there is a KGFE review, there will be another drawn out discussion about BBFS? Yes or No? Originally Posted by lovehound69
At this point it's getting old and in my opinion childish. Like a broken record. I've never understood guys overly concerned with another man's penis. Take care of your own health or don't hobby. It's ridiculous but to answer your question it will never stop. I'm personally glad Kgfe entered the equation. It's bought to the forefront an activity that alot of us want and perhaps put pressure on ladies to rethink their menus. After the fifth or 6 visit if we are not going bare then I personally will not be seeing her again
After the fifth or 6 visit if we are not going bare then I personally will not be seeing her again Originally Posted by Pitroom
Shit i am the same thing. I have try to wrap it up lately and decide to not bb the frequent mileage ladies.
I do bb as well but your SO is not likely to be fucking 6-8 guys bb a day. Not a valid comparison. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Maybe not, but she was fucking quite a few of them when I was working overseas and still is.
Lets get back to the review
definitely can't do BBFS with a girl that probably did that with 20 other guys Originally Posted by momo
So you've never fucked a college co-ed?