Would I lose myself over a small detail?

Friends tell me to go back to my natural hair color, dirty blonde/light brown with a touch of auburn. Would that affect who BA is.Take new pics, all reviews might be considered fake. I'm known for hair color as one of my main features, would it hurt my business?
Guys like a slutty platinum blonde.
Guys like slutty Originally Posted by LilMynx69
FTFY

But yes keep it like it is
A caveat. If you are trying to change your whole image...maybe. But if you are happy with your current slutty pinup girl one, then don't.

Go try on some wigs and feel it out.

But yes keep it like it is Originally Posted by poppy71
Goddamn right poppy We love that shit!!!...so yeah, IMO Amy....it works big time babe....why re-invent the wheel....
Customers seem to like current look. Friends aren't paying the bills.
You would look great either way hon, do whichever makes you feel best on the inside. How you feel on the inside will exude and always compliment the outside. Whichever style you choose to keep though, I would definitely update my pictures just so the clients know that "what you see is what you get" No one would think that your reviews were fake due to your hair color, we all go through physical changes and yours have really been amazing; keep up the great work hon! Like BFCjosh stated, your friends don't pay the bills, these Gents do! Just keep your happy medium
You would look great either way hon, do whichever makes you feel best on the inside. How you feel on the inside will exude and always compliment the outside. Whichever style you choose to keep though, I would definitely update my pictures just so the clients know that "what you see is what you get" No one would think that your reviews were fake due to your hair color, we all go through physical changes and yours have really been amazing; keep up the great work hon! Like BFCjosh stated, your friends don't pay the bills, these Gents do! Just keep your happy medium Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Excellent points and advice, Alyssa.
I really like your current look. I think it suits your personality too, based on what I've seen of you on here.
Wow, this totally solidifies this for me. I'm trying to look like the "fuck me hard blonde". I been this way 5 years, can't imagine another look lol. It hit me when someone said I would look younger with my normal hair color? I'm known in all my reviews and in my provider life as the curvy blonde. I'll take more pics, I just know some review readers might get confused. Either way, I been upkeeping it this long, I'll stay Thanks everyone for your input
Cock chugging ability is all that matters.
I lost all interest in my ATF when she went back to her natural color. I saw her for eight years. Cant explain it but the magic was gone.
Customers seem to like current look. Friends aren't paying the bills. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Preach, brother!
  • Trey
  • 06-20-2014, 02:07 PM
You probably would look younger. But you've been rollin with that Ric Flair hair for a while so keep on keeping on.
Change the style up. Don't care either way on color