is EROS reliable in HOuston?

will be visiting houston soon, and noticed alot of hot girls of EROS,
just wondering if it is reliable? EROS in Austin is not so. Thanks
Only if you can cross-reference with P411 or reviews on TER, ECCIE. Otherwise, it can be a complete crap shoot.
If by reliable you mean full of fake, old, or heavily photoshopped pics then yeah sure it's very "reliable". Eros in Houston is like a fancier Backpage, never know what you're gonna get.
wondering if it is reliable? Originally Posted by erocket2
Eros is just like any other site it requires RESEARCH! RESEARCH! RESEARCH! On whomever has caught your eye, no matter what city she's advertising in
Only if you can cross-reference with P411 or reviews on TER, ECCIE. Otherwise, it can be a complete crap shoot. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

I agree. Wholeheartedly.
I would not trust eros. I got burned about 40% of the time-one way or the other before I found Eccie and P411. There are some very nice and very sexy ladies there but if you do not do your research you are setting yourself up to fail.
I would not trust eros. I got burned about 40% of the time-one way or the other before I found Eccie and P411. There are some very nice and very sexy ladies there but if you do not do your research you are setting yourself up to fail. Originally Posted by loveitdou

In Houston eccie is the way to go. Not sure why its so widely uses and not really in other places but best results are through here
Eros is just like any other site it requires RESEARCH! RESEARCH! RESEARCH! On whomever has caught your eye, no matter what city she's advertising in Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Exactly
eRocket2, here are three ladies that are good to go and are advertising on EOS this week.
VIP Sexy Carmen, Courtney of Houston, and Fallon.
Isabella Feranti and Noel Shaker are also good to go but are not advertising this week on EROS.
About as reliable as Asian Trish...or is it Bea?
just dont forget to cross reference and do your research! My idea is if a girl doesn't link back to at least her website, she may not be legit.
Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing♡
Im sure it works well as long as one conducts proper research...good luck!
  • pyro
  • 07-14-2014, 09:35 PM
On a positive note...Eccie Houston has always been reliable. Why not go with a sure thing?
With what you would possibly gamble on brand "x' you can surely pull a twofer or pace yourself
and hammer away.

I'm jus sayin'

py
Only if you can cross-reference with P411 or reviews on TER, ECCIE. Otherwise, it can be a complete crap shoot. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I agree with cross-reference...that should be done everywhere!
I guess you have to do your home work before meeting anyone from any site
Bianca