Out of town in Dallas for weekend

I'm in Arkansas - we have nothing here honestly. Women ghost all the time here and they want $$$ for crappy looks/service.

Thinking about coming to Dallas for weekends, need some help here from gents and ladies (providers): what should I be doing to maximize my stay. Probably gonna be in town on a Friday night and leaving on Sunday morning.

I'm early 30s, decent looking, would prefer GFE.
what part of town?
Welcome to the original Sin City! I trully hope you have a good time.

The best way to do this is plan to visit is to research all options: Indy, AMP, and studio.

AVOID the street walker areas.

So make appointments, and have several plans B and C....

Enjoy!
Laura lynn
AngelaS
Lindsey lee
Kissable melissa

All good choices

Have fun sugar
Start getting verified early to save time !!!
Come see me
Pre-screen! Lots of lovely ladies in the metroplex. Have fun;-)
I second that and get per screened ..
Laura lynn
AngelaS
Lindsey lee
Kissable melissa

All good choices

Have fun sugar Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas is one of the biggest markets there are, so there are lots of options here so you can have a taste of pretty much anything! Like most of the ladies mentioned, getting pre-screened is key and even if you don't see them the first trip, it's always good to already be screened with several ladies so if you need to make a last minute change in your entertainment or someone cancels you, you have a list of ladies you can contact that can come to you quicker because you're already in the green As with anything, research is key, but there are also lots of good massage parlors and strip clubs if you also want to venture out and get some variety in your trip. Either way I'm sure you'll have a blast!!
Pre screen!!
Kylee Lynn
Thanks so much Dallas! You are always so thoughtful! Hugs to you!! xoxoxo
Just for search accessibility it’s spelled Lindsay Lee :-) It’s spelled wrong often!

Laura lynn
AngelaS
Lindsey lee
Kissable melissa

All good choices

Have fun sugar Originally Posted by DallasRain
Available