NCNS BLONDIE7 NCNS

So I pm’d BLONDIE7 https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...hlight=blondie

She replied very quickly. And we talked a bit about my bucket list request. Thru PM. We then AGREED on a Day Date & Time to meet. She was very cool with
Me the entire time. I told her I would be @ a 4 star hotel Legact & 121.
So this was an outcall session. We agreed on the price and time. I wanted 2 hours. BLONDIE7 text me the morning of. Asking if we’re still on. I told her yes we are. She said she would text an hour before our agreed upon time. And she did just that. So I asked her if she wanted anything to drink. She said champagne and strawberries. So I called room service. Ordered a very expensive bottle. And set everything up. So now it’s 10 minutes to our set time.
She says she will be a few minutes behind. I said ok no problem. Then she text
She will be coming up. I was so happy and horny. So another 15 minutes go by.
I text her. Babe I can come downstairs if you’re lost. No reply No call No show
It’s now 35 minutes past our agreed time. I’m so upset. I couldn’t believe she
Ghosted me. Crickets. NCNS. what a waste of time and money.
Im sorry that happened to you. That champagne and strawberries sounds great
Lmao....
Maybe it was late and she was tired and did not realize it? I'm sure there's a good explanation for why this happened she is a great provider and never had no issues that I know of..... you know things happen sorry you experienced that but shit happens I guess
Mam I was going to give her $800 for 2 hours. And I bought her a gift. Worth
$300.

I don’t think it’s funny.
sorry this happened to you dude. that SUCKS!
Sorry your right...not funny..!
  • gc161
  • 03-30-2019, 12:44 AM
$300.

I don’t think it’s funny. Originally Posted by Anthonymarkiop
You are a beginner. Congratulations. You've won something; you just saved a lot of money!
Maybe it was late and she was tired and did not realize it? I'm sure there's a good explanation for why this happened she is a great provider and never had no issues that I know of..... you know things happen sorry you experienced that but shit happens I guess Originally Posted by Brandee69
This response doesn't even make sense according to what he said. He said she claimed to be downstairs at his hotel. I'm guessing the provider in question is a friend of hers and she didn't even bother to read what the op actually wrote. Smh.

$300.

I don’t think it’s funny. Originally Posted by Anthonymarkiop
Definitely not funny, however I think her laughing at you and giving a somewhat condescending dismissal of your misfortune should give you a clue as to why buying expensive gifts and champagne (especially for girls you've never met) is probably not the best idea.
This response doesn't even make sense according to what he said. He said she claimed to be downstairs at his hotel. I'm guessing the provider in question is a friend of hers and she didn't even bother to read what the op actually wrote. Smh.

Definitely not funny, however I think her laughing at you and giving a somewhat condescending dismissal of your misfortune should give you a clue as to why buying expensive gifts and champagne (especially for girls you've never met) is probably not the best idea. Originally Posted by TheOracle
My apologies I was talking my text and had a few glasses of wine last night with friends it didn't come out right as you can see haha!
That suks
I am not sure who this OP gentlemen is... I would never NCNS. I have looked through all my messages, and do not have anything for him.. I defiantly was not even around yesterday... As, I was dealing with family stuff..

He must have me confused with someone else... I also don’t provide outcalls.
the OP is PeterBota with his latest phoney handle.. he made up this story to try and tarnish your reputation, because that's just who he is..

he's trying to do the same thing to this poor girl on her welcome wagon thread:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2557735

dis honest abe is being tracked. Guys I would stay away from any girl abe promotes. He is known in the community to want really young girls. He could be making fake id’s for these victims. Stay away from dis honest abe. Admins are well aware of his sick mind. You don’t want to get a charge. He really is a sick
Person. Originally Posted by Anthonymarkiop
hopefully he'll be BANNED (again) soon..