spankins????

thanks yall fir the birthday wishes friday!
I am a nice sweet seasoned and ripe peach LOL!!

I had an awesome day...but I actually celebrate all month..lol.. cause october is my FAVE month..birthday AND Halloween (my most exciting holiday)!!!!

soooo my question--
do you like to spank..or be spanked???
if you do,what are some of your fave "implements" to use??
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0BED25CF-C241-4039-BD80-A3359EFA68B6.jpeg (57.9 KB, 316 views)
Happy Birthday D!

I enjoy giving spankings with my hands. Can I get a hell yea from all the bad girls!?
hell yeahhhhhh

cue
YourDesire and QueenV
Do I have to tell, in public, what implements I may have available to redden your derriere?
Once upon a time Shera mocked me 'cause I wouldn't spank her hard enough! Quite true!

Yup, I'm a whimp!
well hounddog..hmmmmm depends on what you use on me... i usually have a couple certain paddles i use only for myself.....and i even name them lol

lol Dumars!!

thanks mr c..spank me soon yummy man!!!
oh I cant wait to 1. spank that sexy ass and see my handprint left and 2 for your surprise to pop open lol

I sooo love a handprint on my ass or even a boob. I mean that gets my back arched, my mouth going and hips moving!
I like giving spankings with either my hands or my pelvis
I'll spank that ass w/my hand or my new lil paddle. Then you can spank me. I spanked Queen before she left yesterday mmmmm
dammit now I want spankings!!!! See yall soon!!

I just sold a leather flogger & a fifty shades of grey paddle in my flea market booth!!
I am actually making homemade paddles out of pickleball paddles...so if ya got any you are not using,gift them to me! lol
Have any of you Ladies ever been Flogged??
I'm not familiar with it at all but do know of some that love it ....
I do have a Flogger but never had it used on me.
Sure a flogger could be used as pleasurable or painful much like a hand. Thinking it all depends on the intensity of the application. Playful smack or all out smack. I would think that it would need to be a discussion between those involved. Either could be a light sensory awaking or an all out "holy shit" if intense. Personally would think pleasure could be achieved if the giver and receiver were on the same page as far as what end result one was wanting.
birthday spankins...

My, my, my...
I'm assuming everyone wants to actually be on Santa's naughty list as early as possible.