Name: Kate Chou
User ID:: n/a
Phone: n/a
Email Address: info@katechou.com
URL / Website: https://www.katechou.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Med Center incall
Activities: convo, covered everything (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: pics on website are accurate; her body is incredible
Recommendation: Maybe after she gets more comfortable in this game
Ouchie!!!! That sounds like you just earned the Lewis & Clark Lifetime Achievement award.
Greek available?
I almost choked on my spit when I saw her donation. This shit is getting really weird and crazy. Have fun with these ladies fellas. I'm sitting it out
Times must be hard to ask for what she is asking I guess she really doesn't understand how this works ask for less get more and constant income in return
There are more affordable and better Asians here.
Got damn....Let me go get my eyes examined because I cant be reading that donation right. Thanks for TOFT....I guess.
Sounds like all you got was a lousy cbj...and you paid the 90 minute rate ? Ouch
I'll go for the $45k exclusivity month.
That's gonna be a lot of CBJ and FIV at this price ��
I got her lock up for next month boys. Hope she will give me more than a condom hand job.
Guys her rate in itself is egregious. Why do you'll do this. Pay some crazy x for an hour. Even if you are that rich, pay your employees more. Pay the damn busboy more. Paying crazy x and not getting what you want.......I'm going to have to start jacking off. Because you guys are intent on torpedoing the industry. I will quit before I overpay
I'll go for the $45k exclusivity month.
That's gonna be a lot of CBJ and FIV at this price �� Originally Posted by 10notless3
Yeah, I could do that, but it would probably kill me within a year. Not from the sex but it would completely drain my IRA and any other money that I might have and I'd die of starvation.
Anyway OP, thanks for stepping up and posting this
Lmfao. That hoe is crazy.

You could have a nice looking thing for a whole day at her 90 min rate. With super service
  • Pyle1
  • 03-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Thanks for sharing OP, better luck with the completion of the trifecta. I look forward to the reviews.