I APOLOGIZE

I've been thinking a lot since I came back from my ban on the first and I have concluded that I want to start off fresh for 2013. I have been shown several past instances of my behavior and agree that some of my comments could have been taken the wrong way, and in other cases were directly meant to offend in any way they could be taken.
I m still a work in progress. So like Step 5 of the 12, I am admitting some of my shortcomings in hopes of moving on. ... I will try in the future to temper my remarks so that others will not be offended.

scorpio77- I apologize for not sucking your cock when I saw you, I will do anything in my power to correct that when given the chance.
NAN- see above you sexy motherfucker. My BANNED dick?
dearhunter- I apologize for not seeing earlier that you are quite the fucktard.. and truly The Fucking Prophet. My eyes are now open.
TexasGator- I apologize for thinking that alligator chilling in your sig line is sexy. Call me weird.
carkido- I apologize for oft times wishing I had not read your posts.
BustyAmy- I apologize for posting that fucked up picture of you and your 'friend'... butt you did put that in your showcase. oh and for calling you BustedAmy
Superhead- never mind
outthere- I apologize for not having the time it takes to seek us another big booty gurl (I'll work on that ASAP, until then...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34jC4I1m70)
boardman- I apologize for not posting more cat pics while you were here... I miss you!
soulmanike- I apologize for not listening to your proverbs as often as I should
whispers- for calling you whimpers
that unknown bitch in chat- I apologize for handing your ass to you on a platter via chat room. That's soooo 1990s.
pepsirexy - I apologize for assuming by your handle you were a girl.. sorry
EA- I apologize for not taking you to Luby's lately... I've been slacking.
Mojo- I apologize for calling you a pussy.. I should have been more creative.
OoB- I apologize for sticking that gerbil in your ass
Destiny- I apologize for inviting you to lay in the street so you, my car, and I could play speedbump
holi2010-I apologize for thinking you (and your alleged pimp) are a couple of complete fcking idiots
Perez Hilton- I apologize for hoping you choke on a cock one day.. who says it hasn't already happened?
stepdad- I apologize for telling you to sell your man hole for that $1000 you needed when you lost your job, that was just wrong.
rambro creed- I apologize for using as an example as to why some girls have NBA policies. At that time you made me want to go there too.
Liam McInyre- I apologize for insisting the other day at the bar that Andy Whitfield is wayyyy hotter than you are.

If there is anyone I missed, please call it to my attention and I will update this later.

there, I have confessed my sins and apologized...........I feel so much better, now.
fuck shit damn
I know I feel beter now...
  • Trey
  • 01-13-2013, 07:01 PM
I apologize for busting my nut before you got yours last time. I feel better now too.
  • rwksl
  • 01-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Sounds genuine to me.
Apology accepted
LOL ... that was funny as shit ... I had forgotten about a few of those ... I am happy, that you are happy, that you are turning a new leaf ... but Holli and her crew, they don’t deserve your kindness.

stepdad- I apologize for telling you to sell your man hole for that $1000 you needed when you lost your job, that was just wrong. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I must of missed that one.

Apology accepted Originally Posted by bustyamy

Hahahahahahahaha!

Beluga....... You Are a forgiving soul........
You were gone?
I am happy, that you are happy, that you are turning a new leaf ... but Holli and her crew, they don’t deserve your kindness.

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thank you Brooksey Bear. Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends. Everybody hurts. Everybody criesssssss.. sometimes. Hold on.
carkido- I apologize for oft times wishing I had not read your posts. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Lmao!
I apologize for busting my nut before you got yours last time. I feel better now too. Originally Posted by trey
I do not think that your apology is sincere... unless you make it up to me within the next 48 hours.
Well damn, i'm not even caught up in any of this and i feel better. When is Oprah gonna come out and surprise us with free cars?
Yea you are so hard headed.........but then your head is so good too.......I'm just saying......lol
Yea you are so hard headed.........but then your head is so good too.......I'm just saying......lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
That has gotten out of a few tight spots. for that I do not apologize.