looking for some advice

So, as the title states, just looking for a little guidance. Knowing the fact that many ladies need references for safety, and seeing as how mine can be a bit flaky sometimes, who are some newbie friendly providers that are also reliable for references? Also, would a p411 account make a difference? Looking forward to responses from both sides!
Search
P411 is always a huge plus. You can get vouched in for a 6-month membership by 2 providers that you have already seen who are also on P411. It's as simple as asking them to do it. Otherwise, P411's verification process of you may be less to your liking. But once you're in, verification and booking with ladies is a snap. Highly recommend.
It is not for the guys to say who is 'newbie friendly'. I mean, they could, but ultimately it is up to the provider whether she admits a newbie or not. What you should do is post what you want in ISO, as many others have done seeking a newbie friendly provider.

I believe p411 is quite helpful and does make a difference. But many guys play and have played without it.
I think my next step is searching through the newbie friendly gals until I have met two who are set up with p411 to get that set up.
You can't make a housewife out of a whore
I wish there was a way to filter thru the ads in certain ways. Like (in your case) non newbie friendly providers from those that are newbie friendly. Or (in my case) separating the out of towners from the locals. Oh well, it'll prolly never happen but a hobbyist can dream right?
  • HUMP!
  • 03-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Pablo,
I agree w others who've said a P411 acct can help w hooking up. You can find a link for a free six month registration, which ain't not a bad deal. Do as others have suggested and find that newby friendly who is on P411 to get you in the door.