I'm A Newbie To Eccie I Have A Question

I was just wondering could anyone tell me why is it that even though I have a p411 why I'm I not able to post in the weekly ad section any info would be greatly appreciated.
You need to become a verified provider first. Have you posted in the Welcome section yet? That's a good way to get people to see you so they can't write a review for you. Once that happens message the mods about getting provider status.
Actually you have two reviews so you can probably get it now. Just message a mod.
Thanks any particular mod or will any do
Any will do. Look for the mods in charge of the ad section
Hello Jillian,
How can you tell which moderator is in charge of what moderator responsibility??
Jim

Any will do. Look for the mods in charge of the ad section Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I think they can all do anything as long as their names are at the top of that section or forum.
Unless otherwise instructed, I would email dallas@eccie.net.
Unless otherwise instructed, I would email dallas@eccie.net. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes, with links to your reviews and a link to your p411 asking to become verified.
I was just wondering could anyone tell me why is it that even though I have a p411 why I'm I not able to post in the weekly ad section any info would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by Brittany Baylee
brittany, welcome to eccie and dallas!

i suggest you go read these two threads that are listed at the top of the "Providers Ads - Dallas" forum (that's what the various sections are called on this bulletin board). they will tell you just about everything you need to know to become a "Verified Provider" and to be able to post ads [and how often].

Sticky: Verified Provider process for ECCIE (Please Read)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455269
==> Namssa replied w/ this info to you in the post you made in the "Questions for the Staff-Dallas" forum on 04-30-2014, 04:02 PM.

Sticky: ECCIE Provider Advertising Guidelines (PLEASE READ)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19220

good luck and have fun!
Unless otherwise instructed, I would email dallas@eccie.net. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yeah, that e-mail doesn't work. I've tried three times to change my name since I couldn't come up with anything when I set up the account. No response.
Hello Jillian,
How can you tell which moderator is in charge of what moderator responsibility??
Jim Originally Posted by planojim
If you click on a forum, up top will say "Moderated by:" and list the mods
Thank you so much Jillian! I know that the list of moderators is up there. (I've had great service from them when I needed specific site issues that needed to be addressed) Do you know if each moderator has a specific responsibility (aka..one moderator logs reviews over to a provider and another moderator handles other specific site issues) or if they just log on and do what needs to be done first?

If you click on a forum, up top will say "Moderated by:" and list the mods Originally Posted by Jillian Price
VP status has been granted already for Brittany.

RPS - name is now changed - dallas@eccie. net is a good email address. I did not find three emails from you but I did find your request it went to my junk folder. The name on it made it think it was spam and that happens on occasion, I try to go back through my junk folder when time allows.
FYI, local mods should always be your first contact and I would email them. Follow up with a pm to one if you have not heard back in a few days.
Usually whomever is listed as a forum mod would be the correct person if you needed something that is specific about that forum. We do have a review mod as well that is not listed, Randomguy.
Another way to see a list of the staff and the areas they moderate is on the main page toward the bottom - View Forum Leaders http://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php
I'm having an issue posting i dont get where i have to post at? I'm in Dallas can someone help!