How to get into being a Dominatrix?

So I don't know much about being a dom, but from what little I've heard it seems like it could be some fun. How exactly do you train to do that?
Pretend you are PMSing.
You can visit "The Other Realm" site here on ECCIE.
Watch and learn, grasshopper:

So I don't know much about being a dom, but from what little I've heard it seems like it could be some fun. How exactly do you train to do that? Originally Posted by honeydavis
*Volunteers to be the training dummy.*
You could always send pms to some doms for advice....also research the another realm section

Good luck!
Watch and learn, grasshopper:

Originally Posted by Beagle
LOL!

"I slaved all day..."
The best way to learn is to have it done to you. I recently had my first red room experience and it was out of this world!!! I was dominated by 2 different very trained professional femdom ladies. Review to come in another realm.

It will give you a better feel for the whole situation and what true domination really involves. There are many different levels , and I believe it is something you can not just do overnight. I also agree on watching many different video's as well. Find a style that best works for you, then grow from it

There are also femdoms that do training courses. Which I highly recommend. Many mistake domination for pain. It is not. It is about helping your partner push there limits and reach that higher level of extacy that they search for.

Kink can be so much fun with an open mind and willing partner. Experience comes with time

I think I'm in love

Great advice, melannie.

I might need this in my life LOL
Melannie - I may owe you a donation for the way I felt reading that...wow!!!
honey davis, i strongly recommend you "listen" to what the woman are saying, esp melannie!
being a dominate or a sub is not something one does cos it could be fun. one becomes a D or an s cos they want to experience that lifestyle and give of themselves to that lifestyle. and melannie is right - domination may involve pain but it is not about the pain. a sub might be mighty disappointed if the Domme they went to was a Domme-in-name only.

now, if you wanna just bind/restrain guys and have them do things to you and do things to them, that is a whole diff set of play. and that CAN BE FUN & DELITEFUL.
After reading this post you KNOW why I recommended Melannie to someone in the ISO room the other day. The guy was looking for kinky and to quote what I said to him verbatim...
'MELANNIE IS THE QUEEN OF KINK'
Love you darlin!
Jim

The best way to learn is to have it done to you. I recently had my first red room experience and it was out of this world!!! I was dominated by 2 different very trained professional femdom ladies. Review to come in another realm.

It will give you a better feel for the whole situation and what true domination really involves. There are many different levels , and I believe it is something you can not just do overnight. I also agree on watching many different video's as well. Find a style that best works for you, then grow from it

There are also femdoms that do training courses. Which I highly recommend. Many mistake domination for pain. It is not. It is about helping your partner push there limits and reach that higher level of extacy that they search for.

Kink can be so much fun with an open mind and willing partner. Experience comes with time

Originally Posted by melannie_star
Thank you guys so much for your comments!

Ms Honey Davis.. hear is a link to my review with a femdom.
This may or may not be up your alley, but it really is a good learning experience

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1119949
That review is hot !! Melannie's point about experiencing D/S from both sides is spot on. For many years I was all about being in control & couldn't imagine not doing so. One day I was fortunate enough to run into a woman who gave me a taste of the other side. It was very freeing & opened up a whole new range of kink I had never considered before. For me D/S is more about the mindset. If both parties are there--the physical that follows is much more intense and satisfying.
honey davis and others, just saw this in the backpage.com > kansas city adult entertainment > kansas city domination & fetish section
http://kc.backpage.com/Domination/14023515
>> FEMDOM PARTY w/ Premier Dominatrices from around the USA hosted in Dallas, TX by Maitresse Renee 8/2

see towards the bottom of the ad for her "September Surrender" event.