sex positive: it's a hard life being a ho, so here are some tips to make life easier

SEX POSITIVE is all about taking ownership of ourselves and our decisions. It does not mean that I will have sex with anyone, but simply that I have the right and freedom to have sex with anyone I choose and also that I embrace the decision to not have sex if I don't want to and to accept and respect when others don't want to have sex with me.

TIPS:
•Use Johnson's baby oil or shampoo instead of shaving cream when shaving your lady bits.
•There isn't anything wrong with your natural coochie smells but if you want to taste extra sweet eat cranberries.
•Stretch marks? Love your tiger stripes but if you feel the need, coconut oil and Vaseline every night will help conceal them.
• Pee after sex. It helps prevent UTIs. Very important advice.
•Bring your own condoms. Never expect anyone else to. You are a strong independent ho. Carry those Trojans proudly!
•Kat Von D liquid lipstick, nyx matte lip cream, maybelline lip stain and benetint stain are all blow job proof.
• Add 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath to balance your lady parts pH which will leave you feeling and smelling great.
•Lemon juice and baking soda will remove every cum stain from your clothing ever.
•Hickey-be-gone: green concealer, your regular concealer, foundation and powder.
• if you are about to get dicked down, don't wear cotton panties they can trap lint in the crevices of your thighs.
• Chloraseptic throat numbing meds help with deep throating.
• drink water! It keeps you fresh, energized.
• baby oil deteriorates latex. be careful.
• perfume evaporators faster from dry skin, put Vaseline on your pulse points first.
• Yoni Oil!! balances pH, it's an antimicrobial, strengthens vag muscles, prevents excess bacteria, clears infections, regulates menstrual cycle and increases natural lubrication.

just remember, it's your body, do what you want with it. Shave it, don't shave it, fuck who you want. Just be safe!

prosper my hoes.
Good points! But You didn't mention kegal balls which are very important in what we do! I like to workout with mine in! Also! Rephresh vaginal gel is a god sent!!! And mix 4 tsp of baking soda with two inches of bath water to really freshen your vag and keep the ph level balanced! I'm the queen of beauty stuff lol they send me free beauty stuff all the time just for my feedback! I think it's important all ladies do all this stuff!! Or your vag is wack! Lol oh and coochy shave gel is what I use, no bumps ever!!
Never underestimate the benefits of a good body massage.

Or a spa day!
I thought the Urinating to prevent a UTI thing was a myth.
Yes spa days for sure and facials! I love the micro peels! My face is glowing after that one for sure!
ooooooh !! i wanna be a queen of beauty stuff too! we can also be the queens of clean and that's called being a classy ho! hehe
Queen of clean is a must and doesn't even need to me stated
I thought the Urinating to prevent a UTI thing was a myth. Originally Posted by TRey1234
It's not a myth but I can certainly understand why it might seem that way.

My MD told me (and I've heard this from other doctors in the past) to always urinate, immediately, after intercourse.

Told him that I always used condoms but he said that it was the pushing against the cervix, and the pressure there, that contributed to bladder infections. That the motion does push bacteria well ... up there.

He worded it a bit differently but that's the gist of it.

Nice suggestions, though, with one exception.

Don't agree with using numbing agents for either oral sex or anal. Just not a particularly good-for-you habit to get into.

Just my opinion,
Elisabeth