Alotta ass up in this bitch 🍑💛

I'm not gonna lie, I'm an ass kinda girl. The first (non facial) thing I notice is an ass. Nothing too big, just the right size. Soft squishy ass with smooth skin is my weakness (Baby Dallass's ass basically).

I thought I'd take some pictures to show off my ass (Couldn't leave out a few face snaps), since I don't have many.

Please ladies, post some booty pics too!
Always appreciate a great ass, and yours is one of the best, Miss Lolah!
Dear Lord well I'm turned on for the day!!!!
Very nice
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!

Beautiful Ass young lady!!!
Your ass is definetly one of the finest. Too bad you can't remember me..
  • BK
  • 07-14-2017, 11:48 AM
Somehow I tend to see more of the valley, instead of the ass peaks in those. But they are very ummm, enticing indeed. Them panties are in the way and blocking my vision.
Oh my
Beautiful!
WOW!!!
As always, you look absolutely amazing, Lolahhhhh! I would even say that yours is by far the best ass I've seen on here.

Here's a few favorites from my rather extensive collection of derrière snapshots. I'll definitely have to say it's one of my best assets.

Great thread, Lolah!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1903.JPG (178.8 KB, 1416 views) File Type: jpg IMG_9965.JPG (89.3 KB, 1386 views) File Type: jpg IMG_2951.JPG (92.5 KB, 1395 views)
Great thread, Lolah! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Very nice!! And I love those panties in the first picture. Too cute!
Thanks for the additions Vannah & Ginger!!!

Vannah your pic in the old stone house with dress pulled up is by far my favorite pic I have seen anywhere on this site!!!

You have a fabulous ASS!!!
Wow i love this thread!