sybian

Just curious if there are any providers with a Sybian in their arsenal.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2017, 10:02 AM
No, but would love to have one.

My new place is kinda of sparse when it comes to toys. *sigh*

I also have my eye on another set of Liberator shapes.
Ze... I didn’t see that on your wish list. 😊
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2017, 02:47 PM
I don't actually think they carry that on Amazon...
No, but would love to have one.

My new place is kinda of sparse when it comes to toys. *sigh*

I also have my eye on another set of Liberator shapes. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Had no idea what Liberator Shapes were—Googled it—OMG that stuff is awesome. I wanna be a Liberated Cowboy. Yihaaa. Let’er Buck
I don't actually think they carry that on Amazon... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
...yet
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2017, 03:49 PM
Had no idea what Liberator Shapes were—Googled it—OMG that stuff is awesome. I wanna be a Liberated Cowboy. Yihaaa. Let’er Buck Originally Posted by Jayemkay

They have a few great "Toy Mounts" that would be perfect paired up with a Hitachi for your sybian desires...

As far as Shapes go, I have a few in Seattle, but they are a pain to bring back down here. Need to get new ones. On my list are the BLACK LABEL RAMP and the ESCAPE WET. Of course, none would be complete with out the PERFECT CUFF SET.

Nope, not ready for xmas pressies ..
I actually rode one of these myself at one of the older studios. Google "cum clinic" and thats what i did. It was hot, and i could hardly hold back One of the Hugest mother-loads of all time.
I have to have the Escape Wet.....i believe that it will make water sports even more fun....

It doesn't limit you to areas where that cleanup is easier:bathroom, shower or tub.

I'm uber excited about that
Ze, https://www.amazon.com/Sybian-Women-.../dp/B00OVB7VV0

Hobbyist Diamondcutter had one for sale several years back, he was asking $700.00 but it could have been worn out too.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-21-2017, 02:40 PM
I have to have the Escape Wet.....i believe that it will make water sports even more fun....

It doesn't limit you to areas where that cleanup is easier:bathroom, shower or tub.

I'm uber excited about that Originally Posted by Analeese
My previous incall had one. It slid easily under the bed for storage. It was great for Nuru and gallons of lube play, but I highly suggest to avoid anything oil based.

Ze, https://www.amazon.com/Sybian-Women-.../dp/B00OVB7VV0

Hobbyist Diamondcutter had one for sale several years back, he was asking $700.00 but it could have been worn out too. Originally Posted by waterfalllover
Holy hell. I don't think anyone likes me enough to buy one for me outright. Might need to crowdsource it.
My previous incall had one. It slid easily under the bed for storage. It was great for Nuru and gallons of lube play, but I highly suggest to avoid anything oil based.

Holy hell. I don't think anyone likes me enough to buy one for me outright. Might need to crowdsource it. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
What about the Motorbunny compared to Sybian?