List??!!

Thought we could spice up the upstate convos. a little. Ever seen the movie The Bucket list ?
What is on your sex bucket list??
Name some sexual acts you want to experience before you die, make um juicy
Female ejaculation!!
  • GP
  • 03-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Female ejaculation!! Originally Posted by China Doll
LOL, we should just stop this thread right now after that one

Hi China
I'd like to see a woman lick my cum off from another woman's face and breasts. Guess that means I need a duo
China, when that happens, make sure you have enough towels around.
  • cnym
  • 03-11-2010, 12:17 PM
I would like to be a witness and a participant when that happens to you
YOU WIN!!!

There's no beating that one.

We're done here...lock the thread. (-:
Do you want to cause it in another woman or produce it yourself?
The thing I shared with you the first time we met so many moons ago, this is it at its crux...

G
Guess that means I need a duo Originally Posted by hitachi
Duo? Heck I dream of being able to go for more than 2 minutes!...
A night without nagging. Oh sexual experience.... Black, busty and beutiful
  • Laker
  • 03-12-2010, 09:49 AM
A weekend (long-one at least 3 days, better 5 days) with ATF at a tropical resort ocean front hotel (probably South-Beach due to semi easy access to Gulf-Stream Park) with in room jacuzzi, wet-bar, 24-hr open well heated pool, and direct ocean access!

Close 2nd, A weekend (long-one at least 3 days, better 5 days) with ATF in New Orleans, hotel with in room jacuzzi, and wet bar, and in the French Quarter, to enable par-taking in many adult beverages, soaking in great blues, and zydeco music, and making frequent pit stops to the hotel room for various bedroom olympics activities!
Laker...you are a hopeless romantic!!!! LOL.
  • Laker
  • 03-12-2010, 10:43 AM
hp

You probably have that right, waiting for NY to draw the right lottery #####'s
Close 2nd, A weekend (long-one at least 3 days, better 5 days) with ATF in New Orleans, hotel with in room jacuzzi, and wet bar, and in the French Quarter, to enable par-taking in many adult beverages, soaking in great blues, and zydeco music, and making frequent pit stops to the hotel room for various bedroom olympics activities! Originally Posted by Laker
To recharge your libido, frequent trips to the Acme Oyster House for a dozen halfshell, and, to sweet things up, frequent trips to the Cafe du Monde for cafe au lait and beignets