Tao Massage Denton Shut Down

Dont know if this was posted, but fyi. I'm surprised they lasted that long.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/denton...-officials-say
TDLR shut them down not the county or city, interesting.
Thanks for that info. I’ve driven past the establishment quite often and recently had thought of stopping there.
TDLR shut them down not the county or city, interesting. Originally Posted by amp2015
I believe TDLR was involved in either the pflugerville or Burleson closure that was recently discussed in one of the forums. Sign of more aggressive state enforcement?
I believe TDLR was involved in either the pflugerville or Burleson closure that was recently discussed in one of the forums. Sign of more aggressive state enforcement? Originally Posted by TinMan
Enforcement of human trafficking and prostitution ordinance is under city jurisdiction. County resources include Sheriff deputies. TDLR is a licensing agency, I guess state legislature enhanced their authority.
TDLR is the one's who does the inspection
Enforcement of human trafficking and prostitution ordinance is under city jurisdiction. County resources include Sheriff deputies. TDLR is a licensing agency, I guess state legislature enhanced their authority. Originally Posted by amp2015
Or maybe simply enhanced their budget and scope of work to assist local authorities which have police powers.