Getting used to ECCIE PM's

I sent out a few PM's to different ppl in the past few days - all of them are still marked as "unread". Is this just a matter of getting used to the new formats and buttons/links to click? To me the functionality is pretty much similar to ASPD, and the sooner we can adapt the better, IMHO. Peace, - aGM.
  • mx420
  • 06-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Mfkf
Adapt? Lol
if one views eccie via m.eccie.net (like i am right now), i dont think one has the ability to confirm receiving a pvt msg.
nor can one ask eccie to request a "read confirmation" for pvtmsgs sent out.

if you dont receive a reply to a pvtmsg, wait a few days & resend. if you still dont get a response, let it go. if they wanna reply, they will.

(one provider responded to my pvtmsgs a werk after i sent it. guess she just doesnt chk pvtmsgs that often)
Adapt? Lol Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
maybe he's w/ the Borg :^}

oh wait, "you will adapt!" - that was the reply One (the way advanced Borg drone on last night's Voyager episode) said to Seven of Nine before he died when she said he must comply to medical treatment and that his refusal was hurting her. (he gave his life by taking over a Borg sphere and moving it to a powerful nebulae so it would implode, killing all the Borg on the sphere).
Its a seven year old thread.