Valentine's Day?

• CK13
  • 01-31-2013, 09:00 PM
What are you planning to do this Valentine's Day?

I'd like to take a nice girl out for a romantic dinner for two, then we go for a walk and find a nice spot to watch the sun set.
lol. go to provider e harmony
they will match you up based on 29 facets of compatability........and greek!!
wits =knotty man
I will celebrate that the whole build up is finally over and have at least one huge big release...
... just like any other day, but I'll be nice, may be I will tip. LOL
I will be recovering from Mardi gras in new orleans...lol
Have a threesome... That would be great..
Its my birthday...... going to give myself an special treat
Happy birthday sunspots!
I am going to play with all my friends and have a super special on that day to give everyone a chance to play and have a great valentines day, which everyone deserves!!! Men and females. Hope you have a great bday too sunspots
Does anyone like valentine's day, actually?

~Or is it just another holiday--thrust upon us, to entice us to spend money or induce us to feel guilty if we don't?

I never seem to have plans for valentine's day, but maybe this year will be different, who knows? I would LOVE a romantic dinner or to relax and enjoy a walk, or pretty day in the park with a nice man... *(grin)*
^^^^^^^

CK, meet CK13, CK13, this is CK! LOL! Sounds like you two will have a GREAT DAY!

I hate to admit it, but I am a romantic at heart and while I wouldn't say I like the holiday I like romance so if there is one day to kind of go all out and plan for that I guess 2/14 is the day! That said, I am almost ALWAYS alone that day... SO's job has her out of town during that week every year and often that day. This year at least I'll have fun on the 13th with ATF!! So excited!!!
^^^^^^^

CK, meet CK13, CK13, this is CK! LOL! Sounds like you two will have a GREAT DAY! Originally Posted by FastWheels
Now that I call smart, see how she managed that, Crystral "Clear" Kitty to me. FANTASTIC :-)

I hate to admit it, but I am a romantic at heart and while I wouldn't say I like the holiday I like romance so if there is one day to kind of go all out and plan for that I guess 2/14 is the day! That said, I am almost ALWAYS alone that day... SO's job has her out of town during that week every year and often that day. This year at least I'll have fun on the 13th with ATF!! So excited!!!
I have been called a romantic, I guess deep inside I am a romantic, yet that day just provokes all my gag reflexes....
Hmmm I don't have plans yet. I know I'll be in Dallas doing something. Lol.
Bah humbug
Bring your sexy body to Austin Andy, I'll show you some love sweetie!