Shoes in bed.

• oden
  • 01-15-2010, 11:40 AM
I know some guys enjoy women in high heals, even in bed. I also know there are women who are excited to wear them in bed. I have never experienced this and was just wondering, what percentage of people enjoy this and what is the appeal?

Also for the girls, is it the same if we keep our boots on?
They make good handles:

They make good handles:

Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
Oh yes they sure do
I'd need a demonstration before I could make up my mind....are there any volunteers?
Hummmmm...cough, cough...testing, testing...1,2,3...lol

High heels and boots can be very sexy...for those of us who are "petite" it can make our legs look much longer!

Btw,Sonya...very nice boots!
i almost poked someones eye out with my heels while performing an acrobatic manuever *wink wink*
I love it!!!!!.. but its not just "petite" girls that it works with. They make my thick thighs and ass look better than they already do.. and thats hard to do
They make good handles:

Originally Posted by KohanaKoa

Mmmm hot, sexy, I WANT THAT RIGHT NOW!!!

Shoes in Bed = HOT HOT SEX
Definitely shoes in bed are a plus! I tend take them off of her part way through though... when the action REALLY gets going!
Nothing better than heels digging into your back and locking you in, no way your pulling out....
I am more into women wearing thigh high and knee high............for some reason it really gets me going...............
Hummmmm...cough, cough...testing, testing...1,2,3...lol

High heels and boots can be very sexy...for those of us who are "petite" it can make our legs look much longer!

Btw,Sonya...very nice boots! Originally Posted by Likinikki

Thanks nikki smiles
NO SPIKE HEELS ON THE WATERBED!!!!

NOT AGAIN!!!

Words you don't want to hear.

"I didn't know you were a squirter."

"I'm not!"
Can you wear your boots in bed? heck yea, and wear your cowboy hat too, i love a good rodeo performance.

I love wearing my shoes in bed, watching my leg go across his face, and i do agree they make a fantastic handle.
shoes also provide better traction especially with a week individual like myself

nice boobs Sonya