Why are you cowards so scared to discuss the HONESTY of Rand Paul?

• MrGiz
  • 02-06-2016, 08:50 PM
I don't need to explain the header more clearly. Both Rand and his Dad have SCARED the Ruling Class with exposure to the TRUTH!

Don't feel alone... the entire media , including FOX NEWS , is GUILTY!!

Shame on almost EVERYONE!!
I like Rand Paul and respect his honesty. I just don't think he's ready to be President.

WTF liked Rand Paul for President until he found out he was a TEA Partier.
I like Rand Paul and respect his honesty. I just don't think he's ready to be President.

WTF liked Rand Paul for President until he found out he was a TEA Partier. Originally Posted by gnadfly
exactly right. he's half the president we need, half the president we don't need.

he's exactly right about the FED and the deficit, and big GOV, exactly wrong about foreign policy. it's too late to be "isolationist America" like Woody Wilson, we are too entrenched in world politics for that.

the allegiances we've made since 1945 bind us to NATO, Israel and the rest of the free world. we can't break that now. to do so would invite a resurgence of "Communist Domination" which is why we did what we did during the cold war.

we can cut off the world's foreign aid, regardless what that does to the world economy. America's economy and debt matters more.

no demmycrat will do that. only a republican might, to save America.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-06-2016, 11:11 PM
I've timed out... but given these initial replies... I should have shortened the header to "Cowards" !!
Fucking Shameless Bunch Of Useless POS, here!! * No Balls in this entire forum!! *
I've timed out... but given these initial replies... I should have shortened the header to "Cowards" !!
Fucking Shameless Bunch Of Useless POS, here!! * No Balls in this entire forum!! * Originally Posted by NTJME
judging from your avatar .. you have no balls. grow some then come back.

There's a difference between a "coward" and not wanting to waste your vote. I like Gary Johnson too but don't think he's electable.
Gary Johnson is electable. We need to demand third party inclusion in polls and debates. The only things keeping Johnson from being elected are the owners of the Democrat and Republican parties, who also own the media. If you vote for an "electable" Republican or Democrat, you are voting for the same, or worse, crap that we have now. No one who isn't owned by the Establishment elitists will get a major party nomination.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 08:27 AM

WTF liked Rand Paul for President until he found out he was a TEA Partier. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He tried to woo their vote...huge difference from being one.

He is nowhere near that ignorant.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 08:30 AM
exactly right. he's half the president we need, half the president we don't need.

he's exactly right about the FED and the deficit, and big GOV, exactly wrong about foreign policy. it's too late to be "isolationist America" like Woody Wilson, we are too entrenched in world politics for that.

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Idiots like you do not understand that you can not have both smaller government and Policing the world.

It is Tea Pukes like you that are wtf is wrong with this country....on one hand you call for smaller government , on the other you call for a huge expansion of government and it's resources with your bullshit foreign policy.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Gary Johnson is electable. . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ron paul ran for president, time and time again, because he could collect contributions and hire his family at large salaries

he had his small slice of a message, but it was also very good business
judging from your avatar .. you have no balls. grow some then come back.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Now how did you check his, er, packaging there Hillbilly?

Did you as JDrunk for a picture of his JUNK or did you just do it on your own?

Pick either answer!
Is this some kind of psychic channeling on the part of the OP? The former Attorney General accused the people of the US of being cowards when he said that they don't want to talk about racism.

Anyway, the village idiot can be a very honest person and still the village idiot. Paul is smarter than the village idiot but some of his views (particularly on foreign policy) are poorly though out. His honesty is not in question, his judgement is.