Encounter: Nagoya opens appealing new Kit-CAT Club: Featured Performer? The smiling, fit, lovely “CAT” (formerly of Blue)!!!

Date: Apr. 29, 2019
Name: Nagoya's slinky, sexy, salacious CAT!!!
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: see above
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For abridged CliffNotes version, read only these activities and BOLD in ROS). Exceptional DFK, IOP, cat-bath (natch), MPFS including wild, bucking PSE CG, chest and nipple licking (both ways), breathtakingly beautiful RCG, awesome, strong ACG, K9/doggie (cattie?), MISH, standing doggie, sideways reclining doggie, spread-Eagle, wonderfully energetic PLANK, encore oral with perpendicular tail, tongue-lapping of precum syrup, ballsdeep DT (which has notably deepened with repeated sessions), FF, DATY, lingering 69 with FIA, more vigorous FF and DT until deep, long-duration CIT/CIMwS. FBSM, cat-cuddling and blissful reinvigoration/restoration.
Hair Length and Color: Long, rich brunette, clipped up more or less successfully for parts of the session.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: A really lovely young lady of the kind one rarely finds in the AMPs: pretty face, gleaming eyes, mysterious and charming Cheshire smile, full DSLs, soft skin, succulent “B+” breasts, gorgeous ass and a-hole, spectacular looking and feeling snug kitty (appropriate!) framed by wispy tuft of cat fur, swimmer’s body with great figure, zero body fat, strong core, and lean, strong legs. Weighs 110 lbs; relatively tall at 5’5”.

Recommendation: Yes, yes, yes: this superior looker and performer is truly "the CAT's MEOW!"
Looks like you had a better time than I but hell, I can not write as well as you either. Cat is a great time and a must see
Repeat visits are the thing with this one, GR: she's waiting for you to see what I mean!

But you're right, of course; I should have curbed my enthusiasm somewhat or at least taken some time to edit it down.

But what's one to do with such a muse? She casts some Strange Magic!
  • Aoi
  • 04-30-2019, 05:56 AM
Good stuff
"Aunt Jessy, I think Bobby's been in your medicine cabinet again"!

damn.. this was a bit overboard even for Bobby, LOL.. I gotta say, though, the Cat metaphors came from every angle!

I can conjure up just two.. Cat has some good pussy, that one is obvious.

and she's a first-class Feline fuck.
Guilty as charged.

But what can I say?

I REALLY like this girl/pussycat!
P.S. I forgot to do so earlier, so this is just a quick note to thank my usual groupie for his kindly gracing all my reviews including this one with the Gold Star to make them stand out; much obliged!!! That little star means so much to me!
Hello, Farinside? Hello? Comments on everyone else's reviews but not mine?

I'm starting to get a complex!
Could someone please recommend me Hot or Cat??? I need to go today or tomorrow. Thank you.
  • Gar
  • 05-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Great review as usual BM....Thanks
Great review. I need to see her too!
!

This may be the one I'm looking for! Seems perfect (though it will be hard to surpass the experience I had with that little wonder Perfect this weekend)!

Your reviews are outstanding, Bobbymann.
Stone cold cool review.
I am in.