Encounter: A soothing repeat experience with lovely Sophia at the prodigious Luxury!

Date: 5/29/19
Name: Sophia
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #116 Dallas, TX 75229
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, TS, SS, NURU, B2B, HJ, BBBJ, BLS, DT, TUMA, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Light brown (appears blonde), tied during session
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Thin slender figure, 5'4", 110-115 lbs, soft round B cups, few cute tattoos, enchanting eyes, light bush, Sophia definitely has a K-Pop look going in her favor portraying cutenesses all throughout including her astonishingly friendly personality
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, i want to see her again asap but I’m being busy these days.
Asap is accurate to say, Luxury is just that amazing! Also new cute Korean girl Miki is starting today. Kiss remains an absolute sweetheart as everyone else there does too.
Thank you for this review. Another young K-pop girl to see. Is new Miki young and tight as well?
  • Quark
  • 06-02-2019, 08:15 AM
I am glad to see so many glowing reviews for Sophia. I saw her when she first arrived and was not sure how she would do. Good to see.

And yes Miki is young, beautiful and snug. Perhaps the best Luxury has had to date. Excepting Kiss of course.
I never disappoint at Luxury, especially on Sophia.
She is the Best GFE girl.
I recall my own great session with Sophia she is a cutie. Also who is the new girl Miki? I want to meet her soon, someone elaborate please.
  • Quark
  • 06-02-2019, 02:13 PM
I recall my own great session with Sophia she is a cutie. Also who is the new girl Miki? I want to meet her soon, someone elaborate please. Originally Posted by Tony Fast Jr.
First two customers reviewed her. Here is mine.

Miki review

Now back to saying nice things about Sophia.
Is Sophia Catholic? I'm gonna be in back in town this week.
She wasn’t catholic when she had session with me.