Visit to Ampville

First of all, I am not a newbie to the hobby. I first started going to the mobile homes near Preston & Hwy 121 in the late 1980s. I have had, um, full encounters in strip clubs and those "tanning club" jack shacks. I have been a loyal client to a couple of indy providers who are long gone. In about '01 or so I began visiting AMP's - some that are no longer around and a few that are.

I notice that there is no place to put a price on these reviews. That is fine with me. My question is, is the going rate unchanged from say 5-10 years ago when I was more active in the hobby?

There were two standard rates, for 30 or for 60 minutes, at pretty much every location. I don't want to be a jerk and offer an insultingly low amount. Also, I don't want to pay an extra $ if I didn't have to.

You can just say "same" or "add X% to the old 1 hour price" or something if you don't want to be specific.

Thanks in advance.
Here you go. It's all about the research Bud. Don't know if you even read this thread but this info has been out there for quite some time.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2362305
This is one realm of capitalism that inflation has not taken over. Market forces have kept the prices pretty much the same over the years. What I pay now is what I paid in 1999.
AMPs are one of the best values in the hobby. Some think it’s a waste of time but I think the tableshower is one of the best parts. And bonus I find Asian women hot so win win win ! And the standard 200/140 pricing hasn’t changed in years.
I first started going to the mobile homes near Preston & Hwy 121 in the late 1980s. Originally Posted by Lumpy Rutherford
Occasionally when on 121 I think back to the days of the two lane road with trailer houses behind fences. April's and 121 Tub Club were amazing. Those were the days.