Guys avatars

Some of them are so freaking hot. Where are these women? Just asking.
Just speaking for myself, I wanted to be identified as male, so I picked a male avatar. However, I picked one opposite my RL looks: women think he is young and hot. Hope some of it rubs off, but I fear they will be sorely disappointed when I open the door.
The ladies think my avatar is hot?
I don't know if you (or most anyone) could afford mine. She's come a long way from her Pretty Woman days. But she does have this habit of doing really goofy guys for free (e.g Lyle Lovett).......
I don't know if you (or most anyone) could afford mine. She's come a long way from her Pretty Woman days. But she does have this habit of doing really goofy guys for free (e.g Lyle Lovett)....... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Personally I've never found her attractive.
I don't know if you (or most anyone) could afford mine. She's come a long way from her Pretty Woman days. But she does have this habit of doing really goofy guys for free (e.g Lyle Lovett)....... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Personally I've never found her attractive. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I wouldn't kick her out of bed (unless it was to get rug burns, lol).

She's not drop-dead gorgeous, but she has an infectious smile and laugh which I would just love to stuff.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed (unless it was to get rug burns, lol).

She's not drop-dead gorgeous, but she has an infectious smile and laugh which I would just love to stuff. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree. She's cute, not gorgeous, but I see why so many people would say that. She does have a great way about her (spoofing herself in Ocean's Eleven!). I do find her laugh infectious most of the time.
I know my avatar does not have a hot woman, or women, for that matter. The only reason I chose mine was because I have a 911, and there were no avatars of my favorite car, my Chevy Dually.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Like this?

My avatars are typically centerfold models that I think are hot as hell. I dream of them being UTR somewhere...
I dream of them being UTR somewhere... Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
Hell, I dream of them being under the covers with me!!!
I used to have a centerfold type of avatar but I had to get rid of it because some people thought that I was a provider. Switching it made life much less confusing
I chose mine to remind me that the fat guy can get the hot women, just takes power and money, still working on the power and money......
I chose one that wasn't too serious while being a fair representation of myself. I think I nailed it!