Why are Newbies Shunned

Maybe I'm missing something but why are newbies not seen by some providers? And what is considered a newbie?
I'm gonna take a guess here and say that, without references, the provider is taking some risk that you may be either (1) LE, or (2) a jerk, a creep, or possibly even a dangerous individual. But there do seem to be plenty of providers who are willing to give a guy a chance.
Providers really do not have to be concerned with LE. LE is not going to abuse, beat, or kill her. Providers screen for their safety, then look at LE. With every appointment comes risk, even with well known fucktards.
As a decently new provider myself, I totally felt the way you feel when I first started.
A newbie is someone who has never seen ANY provider, And is unable to provide references, or a review board SN.

Now that I'm a little more established, and I've been around the block a few times, I totally see the newbie dilemma.

1.saftey, I don't know if they are LE, or maybe just on a blacklist and don't want to be found.
2. Many times newbies are not familiar with the screening process, and are really uncooperative.
3. These are also my biggest time wasters. Before I used to require a deposit, All my NCNS were newbies I had given a chance.

It's forced me to change my policies, and little by little I'm becoming less newbie friendly. Especially when you have to hold their hand through the screening process, and ITS ALL ON YOUR SITE -_-
It's risk mitigation. They want to try to minimize the legal, financial, and physical risk associated with meeting someone they don't know. Depending on how much information you are willing to divulge, some will work with you if you don't have references. P411 is an option. One way to get a reference is to find a newbie-friendly provider. There are plenty.

Another is to find girl who's on ECCIE and Backpage -- there are several -- and make an appointment with her. Don't mention ECCIE; just tell her you saw her BP ad. While some will screen, others won't, and for those who do screen, the screening probably not as intensive as if you contacted her via ECCIE -- BP ads are going to attract plenty of calls from guys who've never heard of or don't belong to ECCIE.
I define a newbie as someone who has no experience in the hobby and/or has no verifiable references. I don't consider amps, SB, Strippers or bp girls to be verifiable. There are plenty of ladies that are willing to meet someone with alternative screening.

For me, it's a lot more work in the screening process, there definitely is a lot more worry/stress that goes into planning our time together and in my experience, newbies tend to get cold feet. So the extra effort that I put into planning and scheduling is all for not. Sadly, I'm sure I'm missing out on meeting some great guys.
We were all newbies once...and had to pay our dues.
As a fellow newbie, it's rough. I understand why ladies are hesitant to be with newbies; it's a risk. I am very, very appreciative of those who are willing to take that chance - we all start somewhere. I had a fantastic first hobbying experience with a newbie friendly provider and I am so incredibly thankful that she was willing to take a chance and allow me to experience so many new, amazing things.
As a fellow newbie, it's rough. I understand why ladies are hesitant to be with newbies; it's a risk. I am very, very appreciative of those who are willing to take that chance - we all start somewhere. I had a fantastic first hobbying experience with a newbie friendly provider and I am so incredibly thankful that she was willing to take a chance and allow me to experience so many new, amazing things. Originally Posted by Gentleman203
Very nice! Best way to go is to search for newbie friendly providers
Newbies make it unnecessarily hard on themselves. They thinck just because they have some cash they are good to go. The newbies tend to be either too stupid or too lazy to read up on what they are getting involved in. My first two months on a SHMB was spent reading threads. All of my hobby questions were answered without asking one question.
Newbies make it unnecessarily hard on themselves. They thinck just because they have some cash they are good to go. The newbies tend to be either too stupid or too lazy to read up on what they are getting involved in. My first two months on a SHMB was spent reading threads. All of my hobby questions were answered without asking one question. Originally Posted by pyramider
Wow, we are all very impressed. This is an information sharing site and yet you still have not contributed anything to this community. All you do is post stupid shit and put people down. Does that make you feel better about yourself because you have a one inch penis?
I share information all the time. The post you quoted is full of information. Alas, you fall into one of the categories I mentioned ... and that is okay, just accept it.
I ❤ NEWBIES
Newbies make it unnecessarily hard on themselves. They thinck just because they have some cash they are good to go. The newbies tend to be either too stupid or too lazy to read up on what they are getting involved in. My first two months on a SHMB was spent reading threads. All of my hobby questions were answered without asking one question. Originally Posted by pyramider
Wow, we are all very impressed. This is an information sharing site and yet you still have not contributed anything to this community. All you do is post stupid shit and put people down. Does that make you feel better about yourself because you have a one inch penis? Originally Posted by Tapper69
There is so much information in Eccie that trully is a matter of searching to find an answer to almost any question.

The newbie question has been asked and answered plenty of times.

The responses to this thread have been posted before, and I am sure they will be posted again when another newbie asks.

A lot of information has been shared, some people either cant search or are too lazy to try.
Newbie friendly provider here!