Where do u prefer?

I’ll be visiting Tues-Friday of next week. I usually stay in the Galleria area, but after my last visit- never again! I could not walk outside to my car w/o being followed & harassed.. Im 100% independent, so- that type of mess is not appealing me! Specific hotel ideas would be greatly appreciated. Not any Motel6, Studio 6, Budget Suites, etc (no cheap places)...

Thank y’all!

Cameron of Houston
Hilton
The hotel I was previously at was a Hilton. Lincoln Center I believe.
Much like the 635/75/Coit intersection where many gals stay, the Galleria area is also popular. This is also known by many Pimps, LE, Dealers of Forbidden substances, and Johns.

These people see a pretty woman going in and out of a hotel(Low budget or High End) alone, they assume she is a Provider. It doesn't matter if the hotel is 1 star or 5 stars, No Tell Motel, or The Ritz.

Many ladies don't realize that many guys know this and will refuse to go see a provider staying in these 2 locations in Dallas. In Fort Worth it's the 820/Beach Street Area littered with hotels, extended Stays and Motels. Everyone is watching.
I never go to Hilton hotels, they are always looking. The ones that I do I use once or twice at most, then leave. Look for nice hotels with no cameras in the hallway. Choose large hotels with a busy lobby. Dress down when you check in. I've never had a problem.

I've seen the obvious at all the hotels. If you stay too long or see many you will attract attention. I do think they all are looking harder and are more aware. It's also the clients fault sometimes--many wander into a hotel looking for a room without luggage and always have their cellphones out and it tips off the hotel if they notice he leaves after a short stay.
Its not just the Hilton that has problems. All hotels are gonna be a heads up risk. Have you tried a office are getting a apartment
I was actually learning to getting a studio apartment. Possibly downtown... I know what to look for when booking 1.. I’m not new to this... I just needed hotel suggestions. Hilton hotels & crown plaza are usually a no for me
Apartments or offices, the risk is the same if you see to many or stay too long. I've known and read over the years about some who have been evicted from apartments after nosy neighbors noticed over months, and the apartments will set up secret stings, while a hotel will often just harass you til you leave. Someone I knew had an apartment and her neighbor was LE. She saw 1 a day and never had a problem. Another I knew saw the wrong guy and he got upset and called her apartment manager. There isn't a perfect incall. The ones that have no problems are the ones who know what not to do, either at a hotel or an apartment or office.
I was actually learning to getting a studio apartment. Possibly downtown... I know what to look for when booking 1.. I’m not new to this... I just needed hotel suggestions. Hilton hotels & crown plaza are usually a no for me Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Downtown is horrible for hobby. Traffic is crazy and confusing, paid parking everywhere.

Plano, frisco, and the midcities (hurst euless Bedford) are great alternative locations to consider.
Much like the 635/75/Coit intersection where many gals stay, the Galleria area is also popular. This is also known by many Pimps, LE, Dealers of Forbidden substances, and Johns. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
true, but it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the idea that the bad element would lurk around to harass. obviously they do, but that area teams with high buildings and relative wealth, unlike Beach/820.. the average non-hobby person would be shocked to know about this.

Downtown is horrible for hobby. Traffic is crazy and confusing, paid parking everywhere.

Plano, frisco, and the midcities (hurst euless Bedford) are great alternative locations to consider. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
this.. and it gets told to many visiting Providers, but few seem to follow through.
Oh wow! Thank you! A few recommended dt. It’s crazy, because In my city, it’s crazy busy in the dt area.. True about parking.. I’ve obviously been in the dt area, but never had an apt there.
Apartments or offices, the risk is the same if you see to many or stay too long. I've known and read over the years about some who have been evicted from apartments after nosy neighbors noticed over months, and the apartments will set up secret stings, while a hotel will often just harass you til you leave. Someone I knew had an apartment and her neighbor was LE. She saw 1 a day and never had a problem. Another I knew saw the wrong guy and he got upset and called her apartment manager. There isn't a perfect incall. The ones that have no problems are the ones who know what not to do, either at a hotel or an apartment or office. Originally Posted by Hot Megan
I usually only see 2 incalls a day. 1 during the day, early a.m goes.. And. 1 during the evening hrs.. of course I accommodate visiting at their location..pretty much try to be low volume..

When I first moved to Houston I was in an apartment and I was only seeing one person in the morning and maybe two towards the evening. So the girl that lived under me, was a stripper and a provider as well. And she recognize me from working with me at the Gentlemans club. Make a long story short she was sassy about something, what- I don’t know & ended up telling the leasing office what I did for.. well.. you know, LOL. Woke up the next morning and when I went to leave I noticed there was a notice on my door and told me to come in the office I went to the leasing office and someone had actually printed out a paper with my advertisement. So any where that I usually go I am pretty skeptical about the set up I like to look at it online, and try to get a full effect for it.. People tend to call me paranoid because I ask a lot of questions, but I’ll be that when it comes to my safety!
Crown plaza on Midway

Sheraton, Galleria area

stay low key and tip the maids if you ask for extra towels
Let me make this clear, since a couple have sent lengthy pm’s: I know what to look for in a hotel. I know how to conduct myself. I know how to dress in a hotel. I know how to be discrete... I’m only asking about areas & specific places.. Hilton hotels & crown plazas will NOT WORK.