Wanking to Provider Pictures?

Is it wrong to wank off to the showcase pictures that our good provider ladies post on their profiles? I feel kind of guilty sometimes, like I should be sending them a tip or something. Please advise. Thanks.
It makes you go blind.
Most providers prefer you text them while jerking off to their pics.
I guess it's the least I can do. Thanks.
If her profile says no COF or COT and you disregard, you might adjust that tip accordingly. Not sure what one my suggest if her profile says no Greek

Happy trails to you Mr. Haskell!
Just don't do it at your local Starbucks.
i feel no remorse when i do it lmaol
And it warms a girls heart and brings a smile to her face knowing that you are mmmmmm, Happy stroking!!!!
Just don't do it at your local Starbucks. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

Yeah the Birkenstock crowd really frowns on it. Go figure.
not all providers feel that way. heres my take. i jack off often to pics of providers. if i could put a quarter away from each session i could fly and meet these girls. that being said the girls i most often whack it to are sonya playmate [san antonio] shayla [calgary] tabie [california] dallas rain [new orleans]. my point is these are women i would die to bang and gladly pay for the privilege to do so but they are not readily avail to me yet my attraction to them is immense. recently frankie fine a beautiful provider from niagara falls http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=97367 posted a pic that has driven me crazy and i admit to whackin it many a time. the difference is i will have her soon [i was scheduled to see her before but communications went awry]. in the meantime i will enjoy her pics thinking about what it would be like and if its half as good as i dream i am sure i will relive the appointment with use of her pics until my repeat visit.

its funny many women find this gross and demeaning yet they post these provocative pics with the intent of arousing us enough to pay to have sex with them, so should it be surprising that we would become aroused enough to fantasize about having sex with them. just some random tthoughts. i love the topic and look forward to replys.
And it warms a girls heart and brings a smile to her face knowing that you are mmmmmm, Happy stroking!!!! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura Lynn, I just wanted to thank you for your pictures. And My left hand thanks you for the great memories.
Eddie, you better wank it an hour before you see Frankie...otherwise I see a severe case of premature ejaculation spewing it's ugly head.
Sounds like a pole question.

Jerk once if you like color, twice if you prefer the black and white. I hope my muse Lindsey doesn't mind. I converted this one from RAW last night and wanted to show it off. So, in a way, this picture is a virgin.

Noted statistician and cum slut, Natasha Fame, told me half the members don't do anything but jerk off to reviews and pictures. So you're not a minority. Any tips you want to send them I'm sure they'd take, but my guess is you'd be the first.

Providers don't lie, and you're reading this on the Internet so it must be true.
I for one do not mind, I think its a compliment someone thinks I am hot enough to masturbate to my pictures. I dont need a tip but a pm saying thank you would be nice