Selection Process ... what matters most?

First and foremost, I think it bears saying (and stands to reason) that Hobbyists and Providers may have different ideas as to what matters most. My hope is that there is a consensus of a few things that we all agree on, and then everyone can keep those in mind as they venture forward ...

That being said ...

Guys ... when deciding to see a Provider for the first time ... what matters most when making the decision to send her an appointment request?

Ladies ... when deciding to see a Hobbyist for the first time ... what matters most to you when accepting the invitation to see him?

Since I opened this up, I will offer you mine, in order of importance and considering her Showcase, P411, and any personal website ...

1. Pictures.
Pictures say a thousand words; a lot more about her than one might think.

2. Profile.
What she is willing to say publicly tells me a lot about herself. Doesn't mean it has to say everything, but short and lacking in information doesn't help me very much. An informative P411 Profile is a must, IMHO.

3. Threads and Posts.
Again, what she say's and how she reacts to things. Is she always posting Alerts, or always responding to ISO's, or is she posting in Coed, or in Another Realm? In a Thread, how does she respond to the OP, and subsequent posts?

4. Reviews.
Not really the number but the Reviewers themselves, and then I am specifically looking at individual Reviews from those guys that I have come to trust over time ... does not mean I don't read other Reviews, I just put more emphasis and greater weight on the guys I have met, and trust ... as far as pure numbers ... I use 5 as a minimum, and as I've already stated in another Thread, if you are approaching Wilt Chamberlain like numbers then that is way too many for me!

Why do these matter to me? So far, the very best times I've had (absolutely, positively, unequivocally without a doubt) were when the two of us just "clicked". And yes, there is the "illusion" of two people clicking, but while I can't speak for the other guys, it is very easy to tell the difference between "Illusion" and reality. I want both of us to have a great time, and to enjoy each others company from start to finish ... this may sound corny but ... too some it is an "Illusion of Passion", and a happy ending ... to me it is an Experience, be it GFE, PSE, BCE or ARE.
Guys ... when deciding to see a Provider for the first time ... what matters most when making the decision to send her an appointment request?. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
A great big squeezable, slapable heart shaped ass.

I keep a open mind on Internet activity. Some forum princesses can be the biggest bitches and some are angels. Hard to tell without a face-to-face.
Initial attraction is obviously pics, then profile, so I can see her "availability", incall location and donation. If/when I make an initial contact with the provider, do they get back to me right away, if her phone number is available, does she answer the phone or if I leave a message, does she contact me back by calling/texting within an hour or so.
For me first obviously looks, them the writeup/review also word of mouth from a trusted fellow hobbyist. Provider activities also is key. Just dpends what you are looking for: GFE, PSE or a simiple L2 from pretty lady. Some girls have that unique ability you just have to experience, e.g. Squirting or A REAL DT, e.g. tongue on the ball, but that is relative depending on the size.
I agree some reviews can be so sexy regardless you just got to try her. Reviews do go a long way, but
#1 most important thing to me is how I am approached. The tone, wording and form of communication (text, call or email)

#2 The way his p411 profile is filled out. Did he decide to write a little something extra? Is it detailed or "just enough"

Of coarse I really look at way more than this but I do not want to take the whole page..
I would have to 100% agree with Alecia on #1. How you approach me tells me about you and how our visit may go. I want to see that you have filled out your profile on whatever site you are on. I love p-411 they give you a whole section of awsome questions and i want to see it filled out . I for one like to cater each appointment to that gentlemen and its so much easier to do that when you have filled in your info.

I also need to see that you have read my website or showcase and that you send in all the needed info in the 1st request that is a big thing for me and goes with the #1 reason of approach.
1. Good reviews. If you don't have them, I'm not calling. Period. And the two things I look for most are BCD skill and reliability. The things I avoid most are unreliability and drama.

2. Looks. If I'm paying, and I don't mind paying top dollar, I want good looks. If it's a hand made pic in the bathroom mirror, poor quality, have to squint to see, bad lighting, etc., I'll pass. If you're not going to pay attention to details on your pics, why would I think that you'll pay attention to details anywhere else?

3. Her board presence, if any. I usually schedule for more than an hour, which one would generally equate with MSOG. I'm in my mid 50's so it takes a little while to recharge. I don't expect to discuss quantum theory or French internal politics, but I'd prefer an intelligent provider who can talk about something other than this week's episode of whatever crap programs are on TV these days or what celebrity has been abducted by aliens this week in the National Enquirer.
I look at the pictures and the ad, and then a couple of reviews. Negative reviews are not a game killer for me because of the old YMMV factor, as well as the fact that people sometimes do have bad days.

I usually initiate first contact over e-mail or PM to get some facts, ask some questions, or just to say hello. I then do my best to give the provider the information on me that she requires.

If that goes well, then I'll give her a shout on the phone. If there's good chemistry, then it's time to paaarrrrrrtaaaaayyyy!!!! However, if the chemistry is not there, or if I leave a message and do not hear back from a provider within a certain amount of time, she goes to the backburner till later. Then I'll try again, and if it's still a no-go, then I move on.

A beautiful face and a wonderful personality goes a long way for me. But a nice rack helps as well!!!!!!!!
1. Age

2. How did his appt request read. I hate "Are u available now"

3. If he has reviews, I go peek. If he has more no's than yes.........then I pass.

4. P411.....did he fill his profile out completely. I do read them, this gives me a heads up and ask questions if needed.

5. Who has he seen, did he treat them with respect, does he has one million ok's or refs.

6. Who has he seen, im AA, if he doesn't have any ok's or refs from AA providers, well this makes me slightly nervous.

7. Some guys even send face pics, or have them on their P411 profile....... five gold stars for letting me know who will show up at my door.
Oh on pics, we really dont know how updated the pics are. I been told by some fellow hobbyist that particular girls pics are so outdated, surprise surprise at the door. So I appreciate the ladies who do update
  • Jaci
  • 01-18-2012, 03:45 PM
I agree 100% you either click or you dont !!!!!!!!
Attitude is the most important thing to me. Pics, reviews and bcd stuff comes in to play as well but attitude is number one to me. I can be physically attracted to a woman but if her attitude sucks, you couldn't pay me to be with her.
If a woman can make me laugh that's a huge turn on as well.
I am like minded with most everyone up here. For me its the attitude that makes or breaks the deal to set an appointment. While I love references and knowing the gent I plan to see is definitely not LE, I also see newbies (we all have to be able to start somewhere). The attitude is so key that I spend a lot of time hanging up on people. I hate hearing yo ma What it be like (please I dont even know what that means). Or Can I fuck that pussy, tits, etc. Um no and I wouldnt see you if you paid me. Last but not least, my personal favorite... I had to drop my dontations by 100 to get local clients to see me... So when asked if the donations I am offering now are the best I can do... I think that you are calling me and not vice versa. I love to have fun but those 3 things guarantee a tall amount of rudeness from me. Anyone that has approached me the right way gets the wonderful spark of my happy go lucky personality, humor and wit. I dont settle for bs. As long as they sound nice, polite, and know my rules I am always direct, upfront, and verrrrrrryyyyy responsive to their demands. P.S I update everything on my website and myself every 2 weeks to a month. Never do I go longer than that.
Introduction. Like most of the ladies here, the initial contact says volumes.
Taking the time out to say who you are, whether or not you have screening info, and what you're looking for says a lot bout your character.

Screenability. Board presence is not always needed, but the ability for us to easily meet without resistance to screening is paramount.

Attitude. I get along with most people, and I've never had much problem with the personalities I've come across. I have turned down a few for exhibiting signs of obvious mental health issues. I've come across a racist who gives women of color (I'm not just talking black girls, I'm talking everybody!) the worst reviews, and the couple of guys who sounded like they were filling out profiles for eHarmony.

@Lisa, I welcome those new to Ebony providers. I wouldn't worry so much about that. Just wow them like you know you can. You know what they say about us.... (hehehe)
1. Safety

2. See #1

3. Consider #1 and #2 a little more

4. Independent

5. Enjoy the experience

6. Let's review 1-3 again

Pics should be accurate, but I don't expect everyone to be good at photography or uploading photos.