JonBalls

I'll sponsor JB.

Perhaps it is an incorrect perception on my part, but it seemed kind of slow in Upset while I was on vacation. That may or may not be due to the fact that I was unable to see the ML and the ROS, but things seem to have picked up lately.

I KNOW that if JB were allowed to return that the activity level would spike.

What do you say G-man?? Are you willing to take some chances on some banned members and let them show their true colors. Are you willing to make Upset the home of the second chance?

It's easy enough to put us all on our own little short leases and ban us again if necessary. I don't see a downside.
I was thinking about starting a thread for JB. But then I saw this http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=984679

and thought it might be Dooves way of putting a thread up for JB with out actually saying it lol. It seems they have a Shingen and Kenshin type of relationship.
lifetime bans are dumb, or long term bans, let the dude back, he was a lot of fun
Don't sweat it. BB/JB has never run out of new handles. LOL
Don't sweat it. BB/JB has never run out of new handles. LOL Originally Posted by jackfengshui
All I can say you better ask CC (not clam, the one I'm pushing for) on that jack.
lifetime bans are dumb, or long term bans, let the dude back, he was a lot of fun Originally Posted by bjwstw
then you do one for XY
lets see if a parrot has a big set of brass balls
I was thinking about starting a thread for JB. But then I saw this http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=984679

and thought it might be Dooves way of putting a thread up for JB with out actually saying it lol. It seems they have a Shingen and Kenshin type of relationship. Originally Posted by tsmtogo
All I can say you better ask CC (not clam, the one I'm pushing for) on that jack. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hey, anyone can ask.....
All I can say you better ask CC (not clam, the one I'm pushing for) on that jack. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hey, anyone can ask..... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I have no vested interest in this issue and will leave it to the OP whether he wants to do the asking.
Hey, anyone can ask..... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
ok, is jonballs using any other handles right now to your belief ??

edit: for another thread
or CLAMCHOWDER2000
I am Jonballs. No I am Jonballs. No I am Jonballs. Will the real Jonballs please stand up. Oh wait. The real Jonballs is not here. BRING HIM BACK.
Young members will not remember the show I am referencing.
You will know its jb if he mentions his one ball.
I am Jonballs. No I am Jonballs. No I am Jonballs. Will the real Jonballs please stand up. Oh wait. The real Jonballs is not here. BRING HIM BACK.
Young members will not remember the show I am referencing. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
I feel so old

Ancient even by my standards ... The good news is you are not old ... for a rock.
xy and jb, hmm who knows, its hard to keep up with whos handle now used be before.

Let them all back under their old handle, they had their time off well at least from that handle