Cranberry Asians

https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...9/084822555043

Has anyone visited one of these gals? Are they legit?
Yes they are real
No they do not look like the girls in the pictures. They never look like the girls in the pictures

YYMV, but they are real and reliable.
OK so which one of you guys was there around 7:30pm fighting with one of the gals?
Yes they are real
No they do not look like the girls in the pictures. They never look like the girls in the pictures Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Are they similar to the girls at Sky and Kyoto or are they hotter than our usual local girls?
There were times when they had girls who were leagues upon leagues hotter than those at Sky or Kyoto, but there are also times where they are older women who are unenthusiastic about what they are doing. The count of the later outweights the former.

But they might be cheaper with now a QV time, so if you are a risk taker you could give it a shot. but for me, they are too far for me to take that risk anymore. Been burnt too many times with butterfaces
My experience with Asian girls is: UPSELL. They get ya in for a reasonable rate and then start upselling.
My experience with Asian girls is: UPSELL. They get ya in for a reasonable rate and then start upselling. Originally Posted by Looker151
Sounds like residential HVAC companies LOL
Oh, that is a good one, especially since I am a retired service tech. Lol
If you do go and they are above average, do drop a review. I wouldn't be opposed to going out there, but because I've been burnt so many times and they won't give accurate info, I can't be bothered TOFTT anymore
I had the urge tonight. However, once I got there they asked for a selfie, which I just don't do. I bailed. I think I'm done taking chances with these outfits. Similar to ona....I used to hit them up every week...some good, but more bad than good. Not worth it for me anymore.
What's ona?
Last time I went there (months ago, but I had to be in Cranberry for something), they wanted a selfie, but I gave them a description of what I was wearing and that was fine. Likely because the room number they tell you isn't right, the actual room is a little bit away, and the girl opened the door while I was nearby.

but that said it wasn't a good time
Oh, that is a good one, especially since I am a retired service tech. Lol Originally Posted by Looker151
Hopefully not for Gillece, that entire company should be in prison.
Hopefully not for Gillece, that entire company should be in prison. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You are so right, I would have never worked for them. A buddy spent a yr or so with them, told me horror stories. Pretty sad when one of the Gillece boys went on his own in the plumbing business and had to change the name of the company. I was told that when they showed up with Gillece on their truck/shirt, people would turn them away.
Oh, that is a good one, especially since I am a retired service tech. Lol Originally Posted by Looker151
How did you ever manage to do that job till retirement? 10 years was enough for me…
I had some inside info on them. They are just as bad as everyone says. DM me if you want more but yeah the son (JR.) has no idea what he is doing. They charge 5-6X more than a reputable business and do shotty work.