SA Memberships??

Any thoughts on SA memberships? With the Pgh market, I am looking for new options. I had some UTR luck 4 years ago on SA when you were able to message without a membership. What is everyone’s thoughts on getting a SA membership? What are the best options for just looking to find a couple reliable UTR ladies?? Any input appreciated. Thanks
SA is vastly different from 4 years ago.
Most of the younger college age have abandoned the site for only fans or online scams. The quality has gone done for those that are legit along w increased 2x allowances if you can actually set up a meet. Much like the local hobby scene.
I would not recommend it.
You can see the talent without a membership.if its a hottie who's only been on a short time she's most likely a scam or platonic crap.
Compared to 4 years ago, SA is a total shit show. My last paid membership was a complete waste of money. 4 years ago, you could find 2 or 3 great dates per week.
Joined today and have 1 meet and greet followed by a car date tonight (2 different girls).

It's always been good to me.
Yea, I noticed an increase in the number of girls wanting only "platonic" or "online only". Nah, gotta pass.
Thanks gents. Always appreciate the responses. I had 2 girls from SA pretty steady but both have moved on. ☹️ Need to find a reliable site.
I bounce on and off. Have long term relationships with two women I found on SA. (no allowance, no gifts).

When I feel the need I will go back on for a month.

Have never found it a problem to find decent available real women.

Far better quality than anything you find on Listcrawler, stg, or anywhere else.

You have to know how to read between the lines of their ad. Also, you have to contact a lot of women to get a real one. And follow up to see if they are what you want.

Some are pretty up front about pay per meet. Some play a game like its not about the money. Some are crazy unrealsitic because some idiot is padding their purse without them putting out.

Remember though that the body scale is different on SA.

Thin is too skinny. (in a way I'm not allowed to mention here)

Athletic Build can be anything from normal to a shot putter.

Average is slightly chubby.

Curvy is BBW

Big or fat is humongous.

Definitely worth a month subscription especially when they have a sale
It's still worth a month here and there to restock the pipeline. It has got more difficult to find decent girls at decent prices. Still fun though. Area and time of year make a big difference.
$100 for the month.
$75 for a meet and greet lunch.
$100 for a hotel room because most of the decent ones (semi-pros) can't host.

So you are in for $275-300 before you even p4p.

I know it works for some, but I just can't go back.
$100 for the month.

I know it works for some, but I just can't go back. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
Yeah, that's the other side of it - dinner, drinks, and hotel can add up to the same amount as an hour with a pro.
$100 for the month.

I know it works for some, but I just can't go back. Originally Posted by bkfantasy

Man, you were doing it a lot different than I do. I've met for coffee or drinks but didn't compensate for it. If they didn't like that,then fuck em. There's 1000s others on there.
Totally agree with Spazzer. I've been on and off sa for about 4 yrs now and met with somewhere around 50 girls off there and only did dinner once and drinks once for meets and greets, the rest mostly just came over to my house. Imo it's still worth it, you just have to wade through all the bullshit, make your profile straight to the point of what your looking for and read between the lines on theirs.
@kirk...I found out immediately when I started SA the girls that expect that (paid meet and greet) are the ones that are never gonna put out and always need something. Almost like they're a charity cause. I block immediately when the conversation goes that way. Don't even negotiate. Anything you write to them becomes evidence for them to report you. Fuck them ho's. I learned the hard way but I learned.
@kirk...I found out immediately when I started SA the girls that expect that (paid meet and greet) are the ones that are never gonna put out and always need something. Almost like they're a charity cause. I block immediately when the conversation goes that way. Don't even negotiate. Anything you write to them becomes evidence for them to report you. Fuck them ho's. I learned the hard way but I learned. Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf
Exactly. The 2 times i did the meet and greets i didn't pay them for there time lol, just the dinner and the drinks. The one i did take to dinner was totally worth it though
@kirk...I found out immediately when I started SA the girls that expect that (paid meet and greet) are the ones that are never gonna put out and always need something. Almost like they're a charity cause. I block immediately when the conversation goes that way. Don't even negotiate. Anything you write to them becomes evidence for them to report you. Fuck them ho's. I learned the hard way but I learned. Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf
Yeah, I never do paid M&G, their compensation is the pleasure of my company and a $6 coffee.