Recession?

With rampant inflation, looks like we are headed to a recession. I keep seeing dancers that I follow on IG posting about how slow the clubs are and how that's a sign of the coming economic downturn. Seems like a good time to capitalize (if you have the dough) to get higher mileage dances at a lower cost - thoughts?
Supply and demand, doesn't matter what we are talking about..... demand goes down, eventually. Price drops
Slightly off topic, I was down near Mountaineer about a month or so ago and kept rolling as I recalled there being a strip club near the area. Appears there were two and both were closed, I'm guessing the didn't survive covid.
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
I know of 2 dancers that were posting ads on the usual "dating" sites during Covid because their clubs were closed. Wish I had the money at the time to see the one girl.
What sucks is how all these girls are on IG complaining yet none of them will meet outside the club. I've suggested public places first and no bites. They just want to sell their pics or be cash apped for doing nothing in return. Then if you don't pay their cash app they get pissed and block you. Everyone is so entitled now it's sad.
With inflation costing the average household $433 extra a month, you can see a number of mongers making a decision - pay the bills or go visit a provider or strip club.

Maybe in a few months we see some Tryst rates come back to reality
Now is the time for us to readjust the hobbying market. These girls have got ridiculous with their expectations
One of the clubs by Mountaineer is still open, Fantasy's. I think it's closed a few days and I'm guess Sunday thru Tuesday.
Wouldn’t the girls keep the prices as is? Even if demand goes down. We’re flirting with hyperinflation so we’re stuck at not being able to pay and they won’t be able to set prices to charge. ��♂️��♂️
What sucks is how all these girls are on IG complaining yet none of them will meet outside the club. I've suggested public places first and no bites. They just want to sell their pics or be cash apped for doing nothing in return. Then if you don't pay their cash app they get pissed and block you. Everyone is so entitled now it's sad. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
I'll meet all of them outside of the club, but I am tired of tipping cock blockers inside the club and not getting any action.

When does the entitlement work in my favor?
  • Mplay
  • 07-13-2022, 07:04 PM
So I frequent Vegas a few times a year. A few I seen last year have raised rates. Probably nearing a peak
Girls can be found for 20 bucks and up.
Just go after what you can afford. There certainly is no shortage of available options in every price range.