Just For Fun - Front Door Or Back Door

Dam what a cutie, great personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRdCqAzo0Og
You need to visit Thailand for a vacation. You'll never come back
You need to visit Thailand for a vacation. You'll never come back Originally Posted by vigilant17
I bet, so many beautiful ladies, like a kid in the candy store.
And a lot of “lady boys” if your in to back doors…just say’n…
And a lot of “lady boys” if your in to back doors…just say’n… Originally Posted by MYQUEST
By the time you get to the back door, you have to uncovered the truth along the way...
By the time you get to the back door, you have to uncovered the truth along the way...
Originally Posted by vigilant17
Maybe they don't like old farts like us? Thankfully!!!
  • slap
  • 02-28-2023, 01:29 PM
Thailand is awesome. It’s like the best place on earth for mongering. Headed back there for Songkran in April
Just returned from my birthday trip at the beginning of the month. The city is booming right now and has fully recovered from the pandemic. People are ready to party and all the ladies have returned from the countryside. I've been going regularly for the last 25 years, a lot has changed over that time but the mongering experience is well document and lives up to its reputation. The scene this last trip was as active as my early trips in the late 90s.
Thanks bkk for the update! Good to know. I'm heading over shortly for a week in the islands and looking forward to my daily massage.
I am planning a trip to Thailand this summer and yes, I've heard from people that "Women in Thailand are like a box of chocolates, you never know which one has nuts."
Thailand was fun but Philippines for me