Encounters and Showcases

Sounds like it's time to update and exchange info amongst our favorites and get ahead of the issue... IMO.

The hobby world is going back to being underground... and I'm not mad about it.
Keep close to your regulars and store contact info discretely
Keep close to your regulars and store contact info discretely Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1
We live in stupid times. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sounds like it's time to update and exchange info amongst our favorites and get ahead of the issue... IMO.

The hobby world is going back to being underground... and I'm not mad about it.
Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe

Ever since this crack down (lol) on sex trafficking it's been easier to get laid. Women are hitting the streets and prices are bottoming. I can now go to my local grocery store pickup a chic and get just about whatever I want for 100 when I use to pay up to 300. I like ECCIE and all but I'm having a blast in my little town. I can imagine what it'd be like living in a big city. Anyway, governments will never stop this industry.
Wow, just wow!
Looks like we need to go back underground again. Dark Ages have returned
remember the old sayings ...
* don't put all your eggs in one basket.
* diversify
* nothing is permanent.
* lagnaf
... [*]governments will never stop this industry. Originally Posted by slim deez
+1
im imagining eccie never moved their servers. as oh2 have stated they are not worried and all things will remain the same..p4 doesnt even run in u.s so the laws do not apply theres a exemption code on the bottom of site for added security..
Originally Posted by matchingmole
while i do love a good trump bash this had nothing to do with him THESE LAWS WERE SOLELY DUE TO GREG ABBOT OUR GOV. THESE ARE TX STATE LAWS ONLY... THEY DO NOT APPLY ELSEWHERE...

besides you know he pays for the kitty on a daily basis the first lady was a supermodel before now why would she love screwing a cheeto with a tupee??? cus she getting that money lol....

see now you know tx BETO WAS THE BETTER CHOICE...
oh apparantly ladies are advertising in world of warcraft chatrooms now..lol nothing sexier then a lv. 69 orc yelling lets have fun guys lol
Add-on for Firefox I use has the server located in the Netherlands. The U.S. with all it's 1000 and 1 BS laws making everything a felony can pike off. It's just more and more laws designed to get people into the prison system and on the merry-go-round of gravy churning bodies for the State. Btw, friendly reminder to everyone: Make sure and register those guns so the Stormtroopers can come right to your house first when they start putting "undesirables" into FEMA camps.
I concur that the server is in the Netherlands. I believe the owners are in north Texas and subject to the new Texas law. I suppose any owner in the US could be subject to the law. These laws which are stated to be against human trafficking are imposible to vote against without appearing to support human trafficking. It is easy to get a Texas representative to propose a bill, but hard to get it passed. As I said, this is one of those that can't be opposed.

Given my supposition that these sites are not making the owners rich, as Backpage was, the owners will roll over and not fight the bill. I'm confident someone else will fill in the void.
any alternative ad sites?