Encounters and Showcases

oh apparantly ladies are advertising in world of warcraft chatrooms now..lol nothing sexier then a lv. 69 orc yelling lets have fun guys lol Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Oh my. I hope fosta doesn't come after them. I remember furry sites voluntarily ending for that reason.

Why can't the government find real perps and let everyone else have a life. Sheesh.
It is sad how the dark side of this business is ruining for others. Going after the big criminals always ruins the lives of others. Human trafficking is a problem and those who are trafficking should be punished. Leave those that are responsible and make personal choices alone Originally Posted by texcal
This isn't about human trafficking, this abt $$$.
The government needs money and also women to fill prisons. Cops can seize anything ANYTHING from her via civil asset forfeiture. I heard a cop say he could take a gold tooth out of someone's mouth. Some girls want to get out, but can't bc of their criminal record. There ya, go, a repeat 'customer.'
They could do stings normally and ask the girl if she's being trafficked. If she says no, let her go. If she doesn't need help, just let her go.

If they did that, they would barely make arrests. They'd have to go through 100 girls to find a handful of real victims.

The entire industry is at risk if it were subject to these kinds of rules.
Just make the switch half the country already has....

Ourhome2. Net

Same ladies
Reviews
Verified status
Free To Join(No Vouch Nessisary)
Gents Can also get verified status with 2 vouch if desired but not requires

Eccie without the bullshit.
If I had to guess, I'd say these bills were aimed squarely at this site. It is in fact, based upon my own research online, located (owned) in Texas. Unfortunately, since this site faces nation-wide, the effects from the changes will be felt by everyone.
This site is about to turn into a Ghost Town like TER!
A little inconvenient but nothing we can't find a way around. Not all is lost. At least we can still post encounter reports. Private messaging has a lot of power as well. This is nothing we haven't been through before guys. We'll be alright.
If I had to guess, I'd say these bills were aimed squarely at this site. It is in fact, based upon my own research online, located (owned) in Texas. Unfortunately, since this site faces nation-wide, the effects from the changes will be felt by everyone. Originally Posted by TacoMundo509732
It is indeed. I did a little research. The Texas bill to go after sites like this, and very explicitly mentioned Eccie, was originally put forth in 2013 by one Leticia van de Putte, a Democrat in the Texas House. If you Google Eccie you will find the link to the newspaper article, which is full of the typical bullshit linking the consensual activity here with sex trafficking of women and children. These people are as stupid as the gun control idiots who don’t know the difference between a clip and a magazine, or think the AR in AR-15 stands for assault rifle.
They are going to drive the safe boards like this where the ladies look out for one another away and make this open season for psychos...this is sad
This is very disappointing to me. They are making it harder for us to succeed. Chins up ladies!
This is very disappointing to me. They are making it harder for us to succeed. Chins up ladies! Originally Posted by shelby
legs up may work better