Could a mod or admin or owner please end this abuse...

I have asked on several occasions and I've been denied any reprieve from the various abuses here on ECCIE.

Trolls in the Pittsburgh area consistently break the following rules. #1 #3 #4 #6 #13 #16

They have harassed me, cyberbullied, cyberstalked and I've made NUMEROUS requests to mods/admins/St. C to end this abuse...yet it continues.

I've requested the abusers of these rules be disabled from seeing anything I post...yet they continue to cyberstalk and derail all of my posts.

Hell even mods troll my post and speak off topic.

This is now to the point of ridiculousness.

Can someone please STOP these guys from commenting on my posts? Can someone disable them from reading my posts? Can someone stop them from harassing me? Can someone stop them from bullying me? Can someone stop them from cyberstalking me? Can someone stop this mob of rule abusers from targeting me? Can this be done without the continuing threats of me being banned if I speak about abuse on this site?

I shouldn't have to be begging in public like this. This abuse should have been stopped almost 18 months ago when it started. I've sent several messages to "management" on this site...yet they STILL continue trolling, cyberstalking and cyberbully me.

Why are they allowed to get away with it? (<--- rhetorical)

Can y'all stop these people from cyberstalking, cyberbullying, derailing every fucking thing I post in Pittsburgh? Stop allowing this abuse, please?

Thanks for taking my request to end abuse against me seriously. (wishful thinking I know...but I'm a keep it positive kinda person) Please end this abuse?
You are full of drama arent you?
She woke up spamming the forums .
Welcome to eccie
Where men are men.
Where are these rules posted. I would like to know.
Eccie takes stalking very seriously. Let me give you an example.

Last year I fell in love with the most beautiful hooker in the world. She eventually moved in and everything was perfect for the first 3 weeks.

In week 4 she became distant and cold so I did some unconventional things to prevent her from ever leaving the house.

Keep in mind that I did it because we were meant to be together forever. Even if she didn't know it at the time.

One night I got really manic and mentioned my frequent dreams of eternal life together. I told her to close her eyes and imagine she and I, along with mom and dad, being in heaven and singing with Baby Jesus and all of the angels.

She snapped and called me a creepy delusional psycho and that made me really angry. I started to yell and break everything in the house as I was reminding her that nobody else would ever love her.

To make a long story short, she somehow got out of the room where I kept her after I fell asleep. It was a very sad day.

I called her every minute for 6 hours straight but she never took my calls. I sent her hundreds of text to tell her that I loved her so much. I also let her know I'd already forgiven her for making me react the way I did.

Because she cut me off from all contact I had a brilliant idea. Contact her through Eccie.

I sent her at least 25 PMs one morning but she never responded. The only response I did get was from a mod who told me to stop.

I then decided to write her a poem and publish it on a new Eccie thread. As you can see in the link below, another mod told me to stop.

Even though what I did isn't even close to stalking, the mods told me to stop it because that was her request. That's how serious Eccie takes stalking.

What's ironic is that shortly thereafter she received eternally life and is now in heaven singing with Mom, Dad, and Baby Jesus and his angels.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=blue+bird
The OP has mediocre reviews to poor. Seem to have more time on here than she does to F××××. And and a attitude which just is enough to avoid her. Agree with drama and trying to get deposits. Lol only a fool would even see her with out a deposit.
Treetop I think you are truly nuts....but i do get a big laugh out of your posts......
The OP has mediocre reviews to poor. Seem to have more time on here than she does to F××××. And and a attitude which just is enough to avoid her. Agree with drama and trying to get deposits. Lol only a fool would even see her with out a deposit. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Says the man who is a hobbyist

One would think that I have time on here cause it's kinda like my career. What's your excuse?

So tell me something, how many days did you make it as a whore?

Unless you're a whore...like as in that's your career...please refrain from your unwanted advice on how to be a whore. You likely have NO clue.

There should be 0 reviews of mine to read. We were told the first time they came back that all old reviews were no longer accessible to clients. Is this not true? Can y'all read all the pre FOSTA reviews?
Says the man who is a hobbyist

One would think that I have time on here cause it's kinda like my career. What's your excuse?

So tell me something, how many days did you make it as a whore?

Unless you're a whore...like as in that's your career...please refrain from your unwanted advice on how to be a whore. You likely have NO clue.

There should be 0 reviews of mine to read. We were told the first time they came back that all old reviews were no longer accessible to clients. Is this not true? Can y'all read all the pre FOSTA reviews? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
members can read the old reviews, yes.
awesome anti threAD
Watching a whores career die from age and stupidity is kind of fun.

Not as fun as watching an actors career die by having to do at and t commercials but it is up there in the top 5.
Watching a whores career die from age and stupidity is kind of fun.

Not as fun as watching an actors career die by having to do at and t commercials but it is up there in the top 5. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I've asked several times. Stop talking to me. Stop trolling me. Stop putting me down.

I mean I'm not saying things like watching a tricks shriveled dick fall off is kind of fun...cause that would just be mean.

Stop harassing me. I've asked you now 3 times in one day to stop.

Your not cool. Nobody really likes you. You spend how much time trolling these boards? Might I suggest another hobby? Too much fake reviews will mush your mind I hear.

STOP TALKING TO ME. STOP POSTOMG OM MY STUFF. Stop harassing me. Kk? Thanks.
I've asked several times. Stop talking to me. Stop trolling me. Stop putting me down.

I mean I'm not saying things like watching a tricks shriveled dick fall off is kind of fun...cause that would just be mean.

Stop harassing me. I've asked you now 3 times in one day to stop.

Your not cool. Nobody really likes you. You spend how much time trolling these boards? Might I suggest another hobby? Too much fake reviews will mush your mind I hear.

STOP TALKING TO ME. STOP POSTOMG OM MY STUFF. Stop harassing me. Kk? Thanks. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Why don't you just add him to your ignore list?
I have asked on several occasions and I've been denied any reprieve from the various abuses here on ECCIE.

Trolls in the Pittsburgh area consistently break the following rules. #1 #3 #4 #6 #13 #16

They have harassed me, cyberbullied, cyberstalked and I've made NUMEROUS requests to mods/admins/St. C to end this abuse...yet it continues.

I've requested the abusers of these rules be disabled from seeing anything I post...yet they continue to cyberstalk and derail all of my posts.

Hell even mods troll my post and speak off topic.

This is now to the point of ridiculousness.

Can someone please STOP these guys from commenting on my posts? Can someone disable them from reading my posts? Can someone stop them from harassing me? Can someone stop them from bullying me? Can someone stop them from cyberstalking me? Can someone stop this mob of rule abusers from targeting me? Can this be done without the continuing threats of me being banned if I speak about abuse on this site?

I shouldn't have to be begging in public like this. This abuse should have been stopped almost 18 months ago when it started. I've sent several messages to "management" on this site...yet they STILL continue trolling, cyberstalking and cyberbully me.

Why are they allowed to get away with it? (<--- rhetorical)

Can y'all stop these people from cyberstalking, cyberbullying, derailing every fucking thing I post in Pittsburgh? Stop allowing this abuse, please?

Thanks for taking my request to end abuse against me seriously. (wishful thinking I know...but I'm a keep it positive kinda person) Please end this abuse? Originally Posted by Gabrielle

thank you valued poster!