Car dates

Has any one had good luck with them. I have a old van that would work grate. Have not seen a provider offering one in while. Also find spots allies have put me off.
hate em, was ok long long ago, but not HS or collage now.

rather walk in a park or grave yard now.

mmmmm is strange when a lady wants ta on her pa's or grandpa's grave.
I love car dates
When I was in highschool the only way I got laid was to crawl into the back seat. There was promitory point, a new subdivision, and the drive in movies. I had a lot of fun making out in the back seat of a car back in the day. One time a police ncar came by and lit us up with it's spot light. Officers never got out of the car and they probably had more fun watching us cover up.

However, today I have a professional license and the last thing I want is to get caught with a prostitute in my car.
High risk and very, very stupid in a hobby already in the throes of a downward spiral! King size bed in a 5 star hotel!
I get offers, but not my thing!
When I was a teen my first car was a stationwagon. I put 2" foam in the back with shag carpet over it, trimmed nice to fit snug around the wheel wells and all. It worked well in the drive-in movies.

When I was a teen my first car was a stationwagon. I put 2" foam in the back with shag carpet over it, trimmed nice to fit snug around the wheel wells and all. It worked well in the drive-in movies.

Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
I bet it was a ‘58 Chevy SW!!??
I bet it was a ‘58 Chevy SW!!?? Originally Posted by Solemate62
Were you the other person???
Rip is high risk and very stupid anyway. Let him go to jail and get him off the streets.
Rip is high risk and very stupid anyway. Let him go to jail and get him off the streets. Originally Posted by MrThom
why you hate good reading ?
I bet it was a ‘58 Chevy SW!!?? Originally Posted by Solemate62
My best friend had a '58 Chevy wagon.

I had a 1960 Rambler American station wagon
RIP - now this IS some funny shit!
What's wrong? You run through all the lot lizards already?
What's wrong? You run through all the lot lizards already? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
There are dangerous have had good times but only take one bad time to kill it. Even worse since don't drivr right now and on maintenance going to truck stop look suspicious. Gypsy are trucker wife how do you get on.