Just wanted everyone to know...

...that I had sex today with this BOMBSHELL.

Yup. This is why I'm a sex addict. I don't even question it.
Lucky you, she is hot
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yummmmmmmmmmmmm
Well that for thanks sharing but just came in pants by looking G thanks
...that I had sex today with this BOMBSHELL.

Yup. This is why I'm a sex addict. I don't even question it. Originally Posted by Hobby1750

Did she know it?
Did she know it, yes. Did she enjoy it? Not as much as I did. She's a traveling Argentinean on Eros.
Was she any good? P.m. me in the details if you aren't comfortable going into detail on the public forum!

She is beautiful, but when guys tell me a story about how the massage therapist gives them a handy, I always have to ask if the massage before hand was any good.
Did she know it, yes. Did she enjoy it? Not as much as I did. She's a traveling Argentinean on Eros. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Sometimes those travelers from Argentina are very beautiful butt, they have a really big dick!! Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Glad you caught a female!! She was female...right??

Good! Send her my way!!
@EdHighlight: Yes, 100% born female. We exchanged DNA for verification.
review or it didn't happen!
Did she know it, yes. Did she enjoy it? Not as much as I did. She's a traveling Argentinean on Eros. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Yes a bulg in undies but it would be a small Dick.
Yes a bulg in undies but it would be a small Dick. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Or a small brain as the case may be
@EdHighlight: Yes, 100% born female. We exchanged DNA for verification. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Did you tell her about this place?? We are looking for more ladies to add to the mix.
Or a small brain as the case may be Originally Posted by Jam3768
You nailed it!!!!
Link to her ad?