available now thread?

any possibility of eccie having an "available now" thread comparable to p411, but NO PRICES OR SERVICES
GIRLS WOULD JUST BE ALLOWED TO POST 2 THINGS
---HER LOCATION, AND CONTACT INFO (phone, e mail)-
would allow guys and girls to contact each other-
--would take place of old REQUESTS AND ISO THREAD
IF YOU ARE IN FAVOR OF THIS THREAD, PM YOUR LOCAL ECCIE STAFF TO LET THEM KNOW
That's definitely a good idea.
I'm for that!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Since promotion of any kind is now forbidden by the site owners, that will not be happening.
Why is it a crime to celebrate the fact that I’m available for birthdays, bachelor parties,and bar mitzvahs?
Yes, I agree.

OR

a thread on "Travel/Vacation" that way guys can see where we are touring.
There's not going to be in available now thread because posting any sort of advertisement here is illegal now, I just got infractioned for asking if anything is going on in Memphis.
So now the only way we've been able to sneak by, their cutting that short too. There is no form of advertising on this site allowed anymore not available now nothing. You can't even have a time or a date or a city named and your signature nothing. this is only a discussion board
This site used to have all of that the site will not ever again have any of that because they will take the site down if they do. This site is now just a discussion board. No more no less.
Yes, I agree.

OR

a thread on "Travel/Vacation" that way guys can see where we are touring. Originally Posted by Hala.Adeela
I just got an infraction as well.. I dont know what it was like before. I joined just after the rules changed.
It's ridiculous that things have tightened up this much. With these restructions this almost-dead site just keeled over and went belly up.