FC2 or regular condom?

Given a choice, would you opt for an internal or external condom? If you have a strong preference for one over the other, what's your reasoning?
The FC feels better. It looks funny, but once you get past that, I definitely prefer it to a regular condom
I like the FC2 for the bigger girth men
yes once you get past how they look it does feel so much better
Regular Condom. I am not a fan of the female condom.
I don't think they are even comparable the FC2 feel sooo much better. And the woman I've met who have tried them, like them. I always bring one just in case. And they are so much fun poking something in them to make sure they are all the way in. Poking over and over again
I never use a female condom so try it thrill there one little spot at major retail for female condoms and 20 for male condemns. I have use zero 1 and 2 male condom at time. Two was to see if makes my Dick bigger.
I never use a female condom so try it thrill there one little spot at major retail for female condoms and 20 for male condemns. I have use zero 1 and 2 male condom at time. Two was to see if makes my Dick bigger. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Try wearing more than 1 hat at a time to see if it makes you any smarter
Well the FC has worked well one time when it was a doubles event with two ladies. It just seems to be unattractive and gets in the way if you happen to be dining there often. So when it’s one on one I prefer the traditional.
SKYN CONDOMS...��
SKYN CONDOMS...�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
This ^
  • Quark
  • 11-04-2019, 11:10 AM
If you turn putting it in into play and lube the male well, it almost feels like nothing. All but one partner prefer it. As do I.
I really like FC2. First time we discovered that LUBE is critical.
Wow! I'm pleased and a little surprised to see how many of y'all prefer internal condoms. It's true they look weird. There are so many benefits to using them though so the aesthetic aspect is irrelevant to me.
FC's are excellent.

I need to lube the inside and outside of the FC.

I feels real good to me. I haven't asked the girls what it feels like.
Try wearing more than 1 hat at a time to see if it makes you any smarter Originally Posted by Jam3768
Sorry I never really used to hats before I'm used hoodies, helmets, scarfs, and bandanas some times a cap.

Ok if job requires I where a hard hat and make my head hard no to get two on.