Tan or Natural Fair Skin...I lean toward Milky (Myself)!!!!

Hey guys I was just doing a little poll in cities I frequently visit. What do you think is sexier Tan or Fair skin? Or does it not matter as long as she is HOT!!!!

Honestly it doesn’t matter to me. If it makes you feel better about yourself or more self confident then go for it!
You're absolutely gorgeous Kat. Still waiting for you to visit me in Columbia.
Personally tan lines are insanely hot. Something about the contrast between a deep tan but pale skin around the bikini area really turns me on.
Thank you guys for responding xoxo
Pink????
Kat you’re so hott, if you ever come to Columbia I’ll take you out
Lol Natalie Im going to hold you to that xoxo
  • Mrust
  • 11-13-2019, 10:42 AM
Both are equally beautiful and desirable, I know that sounds like a copout bs answer but I'm very attracted to fair skin women but when I see a dark haird beauty with a great tan it's hard to look away. I suppose for me it's a package deal, a redhead with a dark tan..not so much lol. So it has to fit my mental image I guess but a great question.
  • Fsn57
  • 11-13-2019, 11:16 AM
I second tan lines. They're almost like a very sexy bikini, but obviously better
Lol I love ya Kit Kat but tan is the way xoxo
Lol where are all my Fair Weathered I mean Fair Skin loving friends xoxo. Time to bring the heat!!!!!
Lol where are all my Fair Weathered I mean Fair Skin loving friends xoxo. Time to bring the heat!!!!! Originally Posted by Kat Vega
I'm here for you Kat. Your pics bring the heat because you are totally hot.
  • SeV
  • 12-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Love the beauty of a beautiful tan skin, I call my colour bronzed kissed honey . The color bleach blondes covet all year long. Not to mention my Hershey kissed Nips and bubble gum pink insides