Can ECCIE help end sex trafficking?

Ways to end sex trafficking on ECCIE

• allow victims/survivors to properly alert abusers. The rules should not be written to protect sex traffickers.

• enable the block/block feature. If you block someone, they cannot see you either!

Both of the above will help end abuse in the sex work community.

The former being more difficult to set up an acceptable format...

The block/block feature should take less than 5 minutes to turn on.

Block/Block will allow us to protect ourselves.
Can ECCIE ownership/management allow us to protect ourselves and turn on the two-way block system?
how do the rules protect Traffickers??

ECCIE can, and does help.. see that banner at the top of the page? there is a National Reporting Hotline number.. use it as necessary.

block feature? do you really think Traffickers come on ECCIE to find ladies to traffic? seems to me this would be the worst place to go.. you already have established ladies, working alone.. I think Traffickers bring ladies into the system, not pick ladies already there.

I don't know.. I'm open to educating. maybe you experienced something?
Define trafficking.

If you mean making females provide sexual services against their will and getting very little if any of the money they earn for flatbacking, and you know of or are a victim of that, then there is a banner at the top of the main page you can click on, I don't know if that is a scam of if it is real.

Another form of trafficking is getting females to answer ads, or pick them up from the strip clubs or breastaurants and talk them into providing and pimping them. I believe that type of trafficking is probably encouraged on this site.
You need to look up the definition of sex trafficking.

If someone is trafficking you or someone you know on this site you may want to reach out to a mod and let them know.
1. Glad you found right form
sex traf·fick·ing
noun
the action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another for the purpose of sexual exploitation.
3. AD's are not allowed and if selling some provider between pimps who not dooing this on her own that need to band accounts. If you account a pimp using a provider former front eccie need to take action like banning.
4. Sex trafficking == envolves kidnapping and selling person one or with middle some times many times. If this is you need help more than and not better paying Johns.
I want say something so badly..

Anywho, that sex trafficking banner went into effect when?
I want say something so badly..

Anywho, that sex trafficking banner went into effect when? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
do it.. say what you are thinking.

the banner went up a few months ago.. July, maybe? I'm talking about the upper-right streaming banner. there is also the little box one can click, not sure how long that has been there.

I'm glad that ECCIE has mechanisms for reporting trafficking. I don't think any other Site of this nature does. if you note anything suspicious or worrisome, call the traffick hotline.

but be serious. there are a couple of fake members here, who accuse others of trafficking, as a form of insult and ridiucle. those people do no report, of course, if they did they would be committing a different crime, false and malicious reporting.
I'm not going to rehash it, baby.

It would be bearer of bad news

You're right tho, sex trafficking banner hasn't always been up it's a new bell, and whistle added..
NO AND D**and ***m* couldn’t help save his ECCIE.net website either as it appear. the Infamous Miss Dreams saves herself and this isn’t a multiple personality. .. the lovely lady: Higer Above Here “ Different than most, that’s why it’s a hellafied post! “

You can try to save yourselves and for the RECORD Not ever meet with the real MISS DREAMS unless you want to? It be Ashley cause it’s way to cashy looka hella fine ya manz jeans on flashy oopy whoops there goes your colour bookz looks like the Infamous “Miss Dreams” change up the gamesy tilJ got her old phonezy who’s the real P now?

miss.dreams